Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hungry. What should I get for lunch?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I'm hungry. What should I get for lunch?
      Food

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Food
        yep, workin on deciding what.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• But seriously, get indian. Tiki Masala is very good, or Saag or my fave is Lamb Roganjosh.

Comment

I find it so frustrating on here. People say things they don't really mean and get upset when I take them literally or ask for clarification. Or when I am joking around with somebody, I find myself apologizing all the time because I didn't know they were actually being offended. I could make a very long list of people I unintentially offended in the last few months. How the **** am I supposed to know?

ugh
            hahahaaaaa so great.

Stop being a bunch of jerks, guys!

Comment

But seriously, get indian. Tiki Masala is very good, or Saag or my fave is Lamb Roganjosh.
              lmao the town I'm in doesn't have that. Poughkeepsie might, not sure, but yea like 30 mins from there, soooooooo
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

But seriously, get indian. Tiki Masala is very good, or Saag or my fave is Lamb Roganjosh.
                I have never tried Indian food because of the diarrhea stereo type that comes with it.

Comment

I don't think he meant to be. I believe his point was that entirely too many people are uncomfortable hearing opinions that differ from their own. It was simply a poor choice of words.
                  they're probably worried about giving the kids knives to play with right of the get go ..I frequent this one site having to do with logging , firewood , chainsaws ,etc... Anyhow they have a political/religion and whatever section that is moderated by one guy or gal . It seems to work out well for them you have to be a member and logged in to even see the forum.. The bottom line here is they don't want those type discussions here and are clear about that... Its all public you don't have to be a member to read these boards and I'm sure many young kids stop in here join /read ... They are trying to keep the board G rated good for all audiences ....

Comment

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize.
                    Can I say that I absolutely love this about you. Unless you're being facetious, in which case..well done.

Comment

I don't think there are any good Indian places near him. Get an italian combo at a local deli

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        I have never tried Indian food because of the diarrhea stereo type that comes with it.
                        There are some really good Indian places in Hicksville.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                          they're probably worried about giving the kids knives to play with right of the get go ..I frequent this one site having to do with logging , firewood , chainsaws ,etc... Anyhow they have a political/religion and whatever section that is moderated by one guy or gal . It seems to work out well for them you have to be a member and logged in to even see the forum.. The bottom line here is they don't want those type discussions here and are clear about that... Its all public you don't have to be a member to read these boards and I'm sure many young kids stop in here join /read ... They are trying to keep the board G rated good for all audiences ....
                          Well said. It's an imperfect system to be sure

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            lmao the town I'm in doesn't have that. Poughkeepsie might, not sure, but yea like 30 mins from there, soooooooo
                            Oh, how about a meat pie? If you have a nearby grocery store they may have one in their frozen or prepared food sections that would be good. I made a turkey pot pie over the weekend and took a piece to work today.

Comment

Oh, how about a meat pie? If you have a nearby grocery store they may have one in their frozen or prepared food sections that would be good. I made a turkey pot pie over the weekend and took a piece to work today.
                              chicken/turkey pot pie is kiiiiinda the jimmyjamjumpoff
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Can I say that I absolutely love this about you. Unless you're being facetious, in which case..well done.
                                No, being serious.

I'm just stupid about these things.

Comment

Working...
                                X