X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good video, I particularly liked the play on punt coverage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXbc7SsOkdA

Comment

• Watching 007 Spectre. Monica Bellucci, hottest chicka evah.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Good video, I particularly liked the play on punt coverage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXbc7SsOkdA
        goal line stand vs the skins was nice too.

Comment

• another good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASx7TGjzEyI

Comment

• I can't believe this highlight film actually exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inFk...LxHf_j6Myq-GeB

Great thing about having to call the IRS is you get plenty of time to watch youtube.....sigh

Comment

• if anyone can find me a good Rodney Hampton highlight video I'd appreciate it. Can't find anything good for him on youtube.

Comment

• LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAiSJcn1vas

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  idk, I hear Jenn is pretty good in the kitchen. I'd prob eat whatever food she put in front of me.
                  She is from what I gather but I was also told by her better half a long time ago that she is a food snob. Plus she weighs 90lbs. What can she know about good eating lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    She is from what I gather but I was also told by her better half a long time ago that she is a food snob. Plus she weighs 90lbs. What can she know about good eating lol
                    HEY!

Comment

well that wasn't funny
                      you had to be there..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        She shouldn't have to apologize. It's easy to tell she is playing around when she takes what people say literally. She knows what they mean she is just giving them a hard time. That's a highly intelligent woman on the other end of these posts she isn't confused by what they are saying.
                        I'm not sure why you directed this to me ...I know she's intelligent and I didn't take any offence to anything she said this morning .. she said she apologized to the Analyst poster after she had apparently and unintentionally insulted him for two months... I was affirming that that was the best she could which was to apologize.... She didn't have to she chose to ... If I over stepped the boundaries of the convo or offended anyone that was not my intent ... I enjoy talking with Jenn and like her
                        Last edited by byron; 10-21-2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                          I'm not sure why you directed this to me ...I know she's intelligent and I didn't take any offence to anything she said this morning .. she said she apologized to the Analyst poster after she had apparently and unintentionally insulted him for two months... I was affirming that that was the best she could which was to apologize.... She didn't have to she chose to ... If I over stepped the boundaries of the convo or offended anyone that was not my intent ... I enjoy talking with Jenn and like her
                          LuvU2B <3

He just means I'm a button pusher and he is right, I am. That just isn't always the case. The only person's buttons I push regularly and deliberatly on this thread is Pizz, because I know he loves my jokes. Morehead probably thinks I deliberately push his buttons but I don't. I just think we have very different perspectives on this world.

Comment

• Well, I do enjoy pushing Z's buttons too, but I figured that went without saying.

Comment

LuvU2B <3

He just means I'm a button pusher and he is right, I am. That just isn't always the case. The only person's buttons I push regularly and deliberatly on this thread is Pizz, because I know he loves my jokes. Morehead probably thinks I deliberately push his buttons but I don't. I just think we have very different perspectives on this world.
                              Thank you Jenn , And I totally get these things about you , don't change a thing...

Comment

LuvU2B <3

"My shenanigans are cheeky and fun! His shenanigans are cruel and and tragic..."
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X