This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    Thank you Jenn , And I totally get these things about you , don't change a thing...
    Except maybe that top, I mean, c'mon...it's brutal.

Comment

• Rudy did a bad thing and I'm not happy
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Rudy did a bad thing and I'm not happy
        I'm sure the rash will go away....eventually...
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          "My shenanigans are cheeky and fun! His shenanigans are cruel and and tragic..."
          huh?

Do my jokes really offend you that much?

Comment

• We should be 6-2.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              We should be 6-2.
              How, they have only played 7 games?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                How, they have only played 7 games?
                6-2!

Typo, I meant 6-1

Comment

6-2!

Typo, I meant 6-1
                  IDK, based on how they have played, 4-3 is a damn sight better than I would have expected. GB and Minny were clearly better teams. Washington was a could have won game, not a should have won game. So they lost 2 games they were expected to lose. The won 4 of the 5 games that they could have won. There are very few teams that the Giants "should" beat. On the schedule this year only Chicago and Cleveland fit that description.

Comment

IDK, based on how they have played, 4-3 is a damn sight better than I would have expected. GB and Minny were clearly better teams. Washington was a could have won game, not a should have won game. So they lost 2 games they were expected to lose. The won 4 of the 5 games that they could have won. There are very few teams that the Giants "should" beat. On the schedule this year only Chicago and Cleveland fit that description.
                    Meh, I thought we should have won against Green bay. Our defense had them in check for the most part. Washington was a disaster.

Comment

• Wish our ends can start hitting the qb more. They have good numbers when it comes to pressures but theyre not getting finishing.

Comment

Wish our ends can start hitting the qb more. They have good numbers when it comes to pressures but theyre not getting finishing.
                        I don't think Leapin Larry will last even a day if he hits Eli even once, forget more..

Comment

Wish our ends can start hitting the qb more. They have good numbers when it comes to pressures but theyre not getting finishing.

Ya gotta pay more than $200MM for that, fella.

Comment

I don't think Leapin Larry will last even a day if he hits Eli even once, forget more..
                            Laggin Larry shouldnt have lasted past camp.

Comment

• Would like for this team to spend a high round pick on a tight end. We need to find someone better than these two. Neither can block. So if we are gonna not use a fullback or worry about a tight end blocking, we should try to find someone decent.

Comment

Meh, I thought we should have won against Green bay. Our defense had them in check for the most part. Washington was a disaster.
                                If a guy gets out of bounds and we don't block a FG we could be 2-5.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X