Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if we scored fewer points than the opponent in just 4 more games we would be 0-7.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      if we scored fewer points than the opponent in just 4 more games we would be 0-7.
      Point is that saying "we should be this" and ":we should be that" is foolishness.

We're lucky to be 4-3. We've given up more points than we've scored. Let's be happy to take it and move on.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Point is that saying "we should be this" and ":we should be that" is foolishness.

We're lucky to be 4-3. We've given up more points than we've scored.
        I know, it's dumb. The record is 4-3, end of story.

You know the Giants are the only Super Bowl winning team to win a Super Bowl after a season inwhich they had a negative point differential?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          I know, it's dumb. The record is 4-3, end of story.

You know the Giants are the only Super Bowl winning team to win a Super Bowl after a season inwhich they had a negative point differential?
          Aren't we the only team to win a SB with a 9-7 record as well?
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Plus you can't change one thing and expect everything else to remain the same.

Watch Steins; Gate sometime and see some examples of the butterfly effect of changing the past. I havn't finished the series yet, but so far it is good, and funny. Smaller chages have bigger effects sent further back in time than big changes sent into the recent past.

Comment

Aren't we the only team to win a SB with a 9-7 record as well?
              I couldn't say for sure, but I think so. My RATM doesn't contain that information.

Comment

We're lucky to be 4-3. We've given up more points than we've scored. Let's be happy to take it and move on.
                shut up

Comment

If a guy gets out of bounds and we don't block a FG we could be 2-5.

lol, this isn't tagf.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    shut up

It's annoying when he's right, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      no

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        6-1!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          6-1!
                          Only the Pats are.

Comment

• Joe Namath tweeted about Geno yesterday "If you got a right knee injury keeping you out of the game why are you standing on the sideline the entire 2nd half? How bad can it be?"

Geno tore his acl.

Comment

• Fired up my plow truck... something has been living in it , mice , squirrel or both.. Its got to be cleaned out and greased up....It smells in there a bit not real bad but kind of worried about breathing that stuff damn varmints

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                Fired up my plow truck... something has been living in it , mice , squirrel or both.. Its got to be cleaned out and greased up....It smells in there a bit not real bad but kind of worried about breathing that stuff damn varmints
                                " We found a dead baby mouse in a used condom under the seat."

Comment

Working...
                                X