Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love all the moral outrage on tagf about the Brown threads.

That **** is hilarious. Astoundingly predictable but hilarious nonetheless.

Who hates the Romans? Raise your hands!

Hey, Johnson, you were pretty slow getting your hand up......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      I need a tagf break. The unabashed stupidity is starting to hurt my head.
      The unabashed stupidity is why I keep coming back. Gives me giggles.

Comment

I love all the moral outrage on tagf about the Brown threads.

They would have fewer issues if they stopped trying to control it.

Comment

I didn't get a harumph out of that guy.......
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

well they have managed to move the discussion from DV to GMB cover up the question now is who do we tar and feather

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              The unabashed stupidity is why I keep coming back. Gives me giggles.
              I concur. It's good craich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I didn't get a harumph out of that guy.......
                lol, exactly!

Watch your ***....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  well they have managed to move the discussion from DV to GMB cover up the question now is who do we tar and feather
                  I just got a new pitchfork

Comment

I just got a new pitchfork
                    Nah, I prefer the torches. Pitchfork is a good precision tool, but for pure unrelenting collateral damage, it has got to be the torch.

Comment

Mice will get in anywhere
                      the weakest point is the fire wall wires and what not going through it.. I found a two inch hole with one wire going through it, there must have been something else there at one time to down size the hole...Anyhow they got in made a nest in one of the beverage holders.. and they got into heating system "ducts" and who knows where else... I spent most of the day cleaning and inspecting all the easy access points then I put compressed air to it . I only use it to plow snow "3 driveways" that's all its good for anymore.. I'm not insured for swatters the mice had to go.... so much for the mouse story ... I'm ready for the inevitable snow.... sorry for the rant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Nah, I prefer the torches. Pitchfork is a good precision tool, but for pure unrelenting collateral damage, it has got to be the torch.
                        Why not both?

Sarcasman, evolved mobster

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                          the weakest point is the fire wall wires and what not going through it.. I found a two inch hole with one wire going through it, there must have been something else there at one time to down size the hole...Anyhow they got in made a nest in one of the beverage holders.. and they got into heating system "ducts" and who knows where else... I spent most of the day cleaning and inspecting all the easy access points then I put compressed air to it . I only use it to plow snow "3 driveways" that's all its good for anymore.. I'm not insured for swatters the mice had to go.... so much for the mouse story ... I'm ready for the inevitable snow.... sorry for the rant
                          That's no rant and don't apologize. I'm interested.

I was bringing bags of pellets up from the stoarge shed last weekend and while doing so stuck my hand right into a nest. How (or why) they dug down three layers among 40lb bags of wood pellets is beyond me. I would have just gone under the tarp and stopped there. I guess if I was a mouse I'd be dead by now.

Comment

• By the way, B this week's contemplated set (subject to change):

Desperadoes Under the Eaves
                            Tangled up in Blue
                            Hallelujah (I love her so)

Comment

That's no rant and don't apologize. I'm interested.

I was bringing bags of pellets up from the stoarge shed last weekend and while doing so stuck my hand right into a nest. How (or why) they dug down three layers among 40lb bags of wood pellets is beyond me. I would have just gone under the tarp and stopped there. I guess if I was a mouse I'd be dead by now.
                              They like to dig in, more insulation I guess.. They creep me out last thing I want is a mouse come running out of my dash while plowing snow... I burn wood also I have a couple wood piles outside the field mice build nests in them the dogs go nuts trying to get at them.. I just started burning its 34 outside 76 in here right now got to let it go out...you burning yet ?

Nice set of songs man , The Zevon song seems challenging.. you playing these on guitar ? Ray Childs 12 bars going on there then the 8 bar b section.. I looked it up for the chords.... Dylan song to get you started good choice... Knock'em dead

I was always a bit shy for solo work with singing and all let the front man handle that stuff
                              Last edited by byron; 10-25-2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• browsing Slickdeals today, and Microsoft is selling some "classic" metal albums for $0.31, such as Dystopia by Megadeth, and Reign in Blood by Slayer.....and I see and album I've never heard of...and it's the GREATEST NAME OF ALL TIME!!!!!

Rob Zombie's - The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser

ARE YOU KIDDING!??!?! That's amazing!!!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X