This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I love all the moral outrage on tagf about the Brown threads.

That **** is hilarious. Astoundingly predictable but hilarious nonetheless.

Who hates the Romans? Raise your hands!

Hey, Johnson, you were pretty slow getting your hand up......
    Think of your daughters!! Think of your sisters!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      browsing Slickdeals today, and Microsoft is selling some "classic" metal albums for $0.31, such as Dystopia by Megadeth, and Reign in Blood by Slayer.....and I see and album I've never heard of...and it's the GREATEST NAME OF ALL TIME!!!!!

Rob Zombie's - The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser

ARE YOU KIDDING!??!?! That's amazing!!!
      The Rolling Stones put out a psychedelic album "Their Satanic Majesties Request" a very long time ago. 2000 Light Years From Home is a nice song off of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        2000 Light Years From Home
        Still too close to MH and Jen.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          They like to dig in, more insulation I guess.. They creep me out last thing I want is a mouse come running out of my dash while plowing snow... I burn wood also I have a couple wood piles outside the field mice build nests in them the dogs go nuts trying to get at them.. I just started burning its 34 outside 76 in here right now got to let it go out...you burning yet ?

Nice set of songs man , The Zevon song seems challenging.. you playing these on guitar ? Ray Childs 12 bars going on there then the 8 bar b section.. I looked it up for the chords.... Dylan song to get you started good choice... Knock'em dead

I was always a bit shy for solo work with singing and all let the front man handle that stuff

Yeah, the pellet stove keeps the main rooms warm and my wife really likes it. The stove has a thermostat and it has kicked on a few times when the temps have dropped at night and early morning.

I like to keep the song choices slightly left of center. Too far and the crowd (it's a lot of 12 bar blues stuff) starts to lose ya but if it's close enough I find people will generally hang in. I play the Zevon song with a capo, it's in F so that's a nice open D and it works pretty well from there. The Dylan is a bit played and I tend to like more obscure stuff of his but again, it ain't all about me.

Comment

Why not both?

Sarcasman, evolved mobster
            Well a pitchfork is really meant to be wielded with two hands and needs the torch support team in any engagement.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Well a pitchfork is really meant to be wielded with two hands and needs the torch support team in any engagement.
              I'm an imbecile. I usually just brandish them in what I believe to be a menacing way.

There's more to it than that?

Comment

What good is a torch unless you have a can of flammable propellant to go along with it?!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I'm an imbecile. I usually just brandish them in what I believe to be a menacing way.

There's more to it than that?
                  Of course there is! As a torch carrying member of the prolatariat I abhore your lack of proper mob preparedness.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    What good is a torch unless you have a can of flammable propellant to go along with it?!
                    That is what your other hand is for.

The mob amateurs I am forced to endure.....::sigh::

Comment

• Random question music fans:

We all mishear lyics to songs we like. What is your funniest misunderstood lyrics of your life?

Just heard Tina Turner and it reminded me of mine. When I was a kid I loved the song "What's love got to do with it" and sang it often around the house, to my older sister's amusement. Because I misunderstood the chorus line "What's love but a second hand emotion" as "What's love but a second hand in motion." She still picks on me for that if the song ever comes on.

Comment

Random question music fans:

We all mishear lyics to songs we like. What is your funniest misunderstood lyrics of your life?

Just heard Tina Turner and it reminded me of mine. When I was a kid I loved the song "What's love got to do with it" and sang it often around the house, to my older sister's amusement. Because I misunderstood the chorus line "What's love but a second hand emotion" as "What's love but a second hand in motion." She still picks on me for that if the song ever comes on.
                        When I was a toddler I sang "farajaka, farajaka, turning blue, turning blue...". So my mother says.

Comment

Random question music fans:

"s'cuse me, while I kiss this guy", of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                            "s'cuse me, while I kiss this guy", of course.
                            lol ya know...I see that one mentioned a lot.....but, never once did I make that connection. I knew the lyrics from the first moment I ever heard the song
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Gang stars song work, always thought he was saying "Ayyo Im going to be a jedi" instead of " Im going to be on tidop" Sounds nothing like jedi....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Still too close to MH and Jen.
                                You DO know that a light year is a measure of distance.....Right?
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X