This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    The cameras were a good idea. A lot of those intersections were a problem. Even following the lights you were taking your life in your hands trying to cross before them. Because they are such busy intersections that the police were left with the choice of being exceedingly lenient with violations, or cause more traffic issues by trying to enforce it. So basically everyone ignored the traffic laws in many of those locations throughout the day knowing most likely it wouldn't get enforced. Drivers may have liked that situation, but people like me who walk everywhere hated it. Now, people try very hard to obey the lights and it is much safer. You still won't get pulled over, but any time you drive through, you will get a ticket, there is no getting away with it now.
    No theyre not. Just another reason to give people tickets. Another cash grab from big gov.

Comment

• What player do you think offers more to a team.

A mediocre player with well rounded skills and no weaknesses, but no special skills; or a player who has one or two exceptional traits, but a lot of holes in his game?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        No theyre not. Just another reason to give people tickets. Another cash grab from big gov.
        Says the driver...

They made a lot of intersections significantly safer for pedestrians. Getting in a car accident because of poor intersection sucks I am sure, it is lot better than getting in a car accident without a car around you though.

Comment

I don't find either annoying, in fact I like the Boston accent and even picked up a bit of it while living there.
          Where in Boston did you live?
          I lived in Quincy for a year.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Says the driver...

They made a lot of intersections significantly safer for pedestrians. Getting in a car accident because of poor intersection sucks I am sure, it is lot better than getting in a car accident without a car around you though.
            lol Ohhhh I forgot you dont drive. I dont need people in gov or you street walkers telling me whats safe. Iv never been in a accident (knock on wood).
            And who says its safer? The gov? Of course theyre going to say that. They want the money to keep flowing.

Youre probably the type of person that leisurely walks across the intersection and stares at the driver when we have the green light like its no biggie.

Comment

lol Ohhhh I forgot you dont drive. I dont need people in gov or you street walkers telling me whats safe. Iv never been in a accident (knock on wood).
              And who says its safer? The gov? Of course theyre going to say that. They want the money to keep flowing.

Youre probably the type of person that leisurely walks across the intersection and stares at the driver when we have the green light like its no biggie.
              Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning Dezipoo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning Dezipoo?
                Its too nipplely for no snow today.

Comment

• Did that come across as mean? I sowwy.

Comment

Where in Boston did you live?
                    I lived in Quincy for a year.
                    Beacon Hill for a while, and then kinda everywhere.

Comment

I say it is safer because I don't need to leap out of the way of cars nearly as often at those intersections. You can tell when a new intersection gets a carea too, suddenly everyone is stopping at the lights.

Comment

• How many sudafeds before I have to worry about a meth addiction?

Oh, it doesn't work that way? ok good
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Beacon Hill for a while, and then kinda everywhere.
                          "Kinda everywhere"?

I'll leave that one alone.

Comment

"Kinda everywhere"?

I'll leave that one alone.
                            After my roomates kicked me out I was homeless for a while. More like anywhere I could expect to wake up if I fell asleep.

Comment

After my roomates kicked me out I was homeless for a while. More like anywhere I could expect to wake up if I fell asleep.
                              Glad I left it alone.

Comment

Gahd damn street walker.

Comment

Working...
                                X