X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Pretty............"GOOD"
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Pretty............"GOOD"
      Photoshop is what makes them pretty.
      Last edited by jmike; 11-01-2016, 06:52 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Photoshop is what makes the pretty.
        I don't get it.......again.

Comment

• Comment

• lol

"I don't know what to do with this......(muahahaha yes I do!!)"

Honestly, he should have kicked it like a ****ing PK lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I wonder how this fanbase would respond if this team manages to squeek its way into the play offs....steam rolls teams through the play offs and then ***** the bed in the SB looking like they don't even belong in the NFL. Would you come away happy with the season? Confident going into next season? Would you feel they just got lucky or hot at the right time?

Comment

I wonder how this fanbase would respond if this team manages to squeek its way into the play offs....steam rolls teams through the play offs and then ***** the bed in the SB looking like they don't even belong in the NFL. Would you come away happy with the season? Confident going into next season? Would you feel they just got lucky or hot at the right time?
                if we made it all the way to the Superb Owl, only to lose, I'd be devastated......I can't handle that kind of disappointment after being hopeful lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I wonder how this fanbase would respond if this team manages to squeek its way into the play offs....steam rolls teams through the play offs and then ***** the bed in the SB looking like they don't even belong in the NFL. Would you come away happy with the season? Confident going into next season? Would you feel they just got lucky or hot at the right time?
                  Id be pretty upset about losing the SB.
                  Anyway its not going to happen. This team is poorly coached imo. I should say this offense is poorly coached. Hes not giving up play calling and it sounds like hes too stubborn to shake things up a bit and we have some tough games coming up.

I feel like the talent is there for the most part as well. We should not be bottom of the league in scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Id be pretty upset about losing the SB.
                    Anyway its not going to happen. This team is poorly coached imo. I should say this offense is poorly coached. Hes not giving up play calling and it sounds like hes too stubborn to shake things up a bit and we have some tough games coming up.

I feel like the talent is there for the most part as well. We should not be bottom of the league in scoring.
                    What do you expect from TC's hand picked replacement?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      What do you expect from TC's hand picked replacement?
                      A decent coach that knows what hes doing.

Comment

A decent coach that knows what hes doing.
                        Kinda like Bill Parcell's hand picked replacement?

Comment

Kinda like Bill Parcell's hand picked replacement?
                          This isnt Tom fault, people. This is 100% on Mara.
                          Tom would be 6-1 right now Baaahlieve me

Comment

This isnt Tom fault, people. This is 100% on Mara.
                            Tom would be 6-1 right now Baaahlieve me
                            I doubt it. I really liked Tom and I question whether Ben is an adequate replacement. I don't question letting Tom go, it was probably a bit too late IMO, but it seemed that whatever he was doing wasn't working anymore. Players weren't developing, poor dicipline on the field, poor clock management, team looking ill-prepared and overmatched most of the time, etc...etc... It was past time to go in another direction.

Comment

I doubt it. I really liked Tom and I question whether Ben is an adequate replacement. I don't question letting Tom go, it was probably a bit too late IMO, but it seemed that whatever he was doing wasn't working anymore. Players weren't developing, poor dicipline on the field, poor clock management, team looking ill-prepared and overmatched most of the time, etc...etc... It was past time to go in another direction.
                              Well thats because they have been over matched the last few years. The talent has been awful, plus injuries.

Comment

• Would Tom tolerate this high school scheme Bennys running ?

Comment

Working...
                                X