This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Would Tom tolerate this high school scheme Bennys running ?
    Ok, so we wouldn't have that problem, we would just have all the others I mentioned and still have much the same results.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Ok, so we wouldn't have that problem, we would just have all the others I mentioned and still have much the same results.
      I think youre wrong on that. We DO have talent now. The defense holds. The late leads wouldnt/arent being blown like they were last year.
      We didnt have too much trouble putting points up last year. Nothings changed except adding Cruz and Shepard. The problem is scheme on offense. Its KILLING us.

Comment

I think youre wrong on that. We DO have talent now. The defense holds. The late leads wouldnt/arent being blown like they were last year.
        We didnt have too much trouble putting points up last year. Nothings changed except adding Cruz and Shepard. The problem is scheme on offense. Its KILLING us.
        I don't think you clearly see all the issues with the TC lead team in 2014 and 2015 and they were deteriorating. I fear that if TC were still here this season would already be a dumpster fire and I would hate to have such a good coach be remembered for the failings of his last three seasons after such a great career.

Comment

Kinda like Bill Parcell's hand picked replacement?
          Revisionist history.
          Bill quit after the draft, after every coaching staff was filled in the league. Even Belichick had left for Cleveland. He stuck us with no choice but to hire Handley and he did it on purpose to hurt the team.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I don't think you clearly see all the issues with the TC lead team in 2014 and 2015 and they were deteriorating. I fear that if TC were still here this season would already be a dumpster fire and I would hate to have such a good coach be remembered for the failings of his last three seasons after such a great career.
            I watched every game. We had zero talent out side of Odell and Eli. None, nada, zilch, nil, kaput. Cant put it all on Tom.
            Where the ****s Reese been since this year? When was the last time we seen him go on a spending spree like over the offseason?

Cant make chicken soup with no chicken

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Revisionist history.
              Bill quit after the draft, after every coaching staff was filled in the league. Even Belichick had left for Cleveland. He stuck us with no choice but to hire Handley and he did it on purpose to hurt the team.
              I know all of this. Which is why I called him Bill's hand picked replacement. What part of that is revisionist?

Comment

Week 1 last year at Dallas..... We lose because of stupidity by not even knowing the rules of the NFL.
                Week 1 THIS year at Dallas. We win because we played it smart and THEY were stupid by not getting out of bounds.

Comment

I know all of this. Which is why I called him Bill's hand picked replacement. What part of that is revisionist?
                  Uggh......

Comment

Week 1 last year at Dallas..... We lose because of stupidity by not even knowing the rules of the NFL.
                    Week 1 THIS year at Dallas. We win because we played it smart and THEY were stupid by not getting out of bounds.
                    Whats your argument? He was a stupid coach, MH? Didnt Eli take blame for that personally?

Comment

I watched every game. We had zero talent out side of Odell and Eli. None, nada, zilch, nil, kaput. Cant put it all on Tom.
                      Where the ****s Reese been since this year? When was the last time we seen him go on a spending spree like over the offseason?

Cant make chicken soup with no chicken
                      Never said it was all on Tom. I wanted Jerry and the whole coaching staff gone in one swing and I wanted Eli to be a FA so the new GM and coach could decide if he was the QB they wanted to continue with. Figured when Eli's contract was coming up was the perfect time for a clean sweep and either a recommitment to Eli with a new group or a parting of ways that doesn't need to get ugly. Unfortunately they signed Eli to the extention and started reassembling a staff piecemeal like someone trying to get a bit more life out of their 1974 pinto.

Comment

Uggh......
                        I don't understand

Comment

Whats your argument? He was a stupid coach, MH? Didnt Eli take blame for that personally?
                          He was a supposed "disciplinarian coach" who constantly coached undisciplined teams.

Comment

I don't understand
                            Well then let me explain.
                            In this case "Uggh" is an expression of frustration and resignation that I am wasting my time.

Understand now?

Comment

Never said it was all on Tom. I wanted Jerry and the whole coaching staff gone in one swing and I wanted Eli to be a FA so the new GM and coach could decide if he was the QB they wanted to continue with. Figured when Eli's contract was coming up was the perfect time for a clean sweep and either a recommitment to Eli with a new group or a parting of ways that doesn't need to get ugly. Unfortunately they signed Eli to the extention and started reassembling a staff piecemeal like someone trying to get a bit more life out of their 1974 pinto.
                              I wanted Tom here until he dropped but ownership felt differently. Since that was the case I wanted to clean house as well. This approach was/is extremely foolish. Like slowly pealing off a band aide

Comment

I wanted Tom here until he dropped but ownership felt differently. Since that was the case I wanted to clean house as well. This approach was/is extremely foolish. Like slowly pealing off a band aide
                                Yea, but the problem was that because our owners had no balls for 3 years, we waited so long and had NO suitable replacements available.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X