This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Tomorrow will be like Christmas.....no political BS for the first time in about a year and a half.
    HUH? Whoever wins tonight will be taking their victory lap for the next week.

Comment

• Its sickens me " seriously " to think that one of these two candidates is going to be our next president... My civic duty as I see it would be to vote for a real choice ..are you telling me this is the best this country has to offer ?.... I will not be wasting my time on this joke of an election . I can't do it

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        HUH? Whoever wins tonight will be taking their victory lap for the next week.
        Victory laps are different than what we've all seen with the new "Trump paradigm"
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Hilldawg will win. Anyone but Trump could have easily beat her too. Hopefully shell only serve one term. Sad. Very sad.

Comment

Victory laps are different than what we've all seen with the new "Trump paradigm"
            Its going to be "first woman president" all over the news for the next 4 years. Im already sick of it....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              Its sickens me " seriously " to think that one of these two candidates is going to be our next president... My civic duty as I see it would be to vote for a real choice ..are you telling me this is the best this country has to offer ?.... I will not be wasting my time on this joke of an election . I can't do it
              Then you can't complain for the next 4 years Big B.
              Staying away can't be an option.

Comment

Then you can't complain for the next 4 years Big B.
                Staying away can't be an option.
                Sure he can complain. He didnt elect these idiots. Its his right.

You basically didnt vote either. You just wrote someones name down so you can feel good about yourself.

Comment

Sure he can complain. He didnt elect these idiots. Its his right.

You basically didnt vote either. You just wrote someones name down so you can feel good about yourself.
                  I voted for President, Congress, Stae Rep., State Senate, Sheriff and 4 ballot questions.
                  I haven't failed to vote in a Presidential election since I turned 18. This is my 11th Presidential election.

Comment

I voted for President, Congress, Stae Rep., State Senate, Sheriff and 4 ballot questions.
                    I haven't failed to vote in a Presidential election since I turned 18. This is my 11th Presidential election.
                    Writing Phil Simms and Kashic on every ballot doesnt count

Comment

• One of the guys in Westworld is Trevor from GTA5.

Comment

Writing Phil Simms and Kashic on every ballot doesnt count
                        You're not even registered are you?

Comment

You're not even registered are you?
                          I am.

Comment

I am.
                            I'm not talking about the sex offenders list.
                            I mean to vote.....

I crack myself up!

Comment

Hilldawg will win. Anyone but Trump could have easily beat her too. Hopefully shell only serve one term. Sad. Very sad.
                              I really don't think that's true, but maybe.

The GOP has GOT TO stop dropping the ball. They are making themselves the butt of the joke. Just give the people a candidate, and you'll have a real race.

Truthfully, I would have given Kasich a good look vs Hillary if they had done the right thing. But, yea can't trust the republicans anymore. They are delusional extremists at this point.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I really don't think that's true, but maybe.

The GOP has GOT TO stop dropping the ball. They are making themselves the butt of the joke. Just give the people a candidate, and you'll have a real race.

Truthfully, I would have given Kasich a good look vs Hillary if they had done the right thing. But, yea can't trust the republicans anymore. They are delusional extremists at this point.
                                Ugh Give me a break. And you can trust Dems? Really? Are you living in a different world? Most of the people that voted for Trump never voted before.

"you cant trust repubs anymore" lol over 60% of Americans think Hilldawgs dishonest.
                                Rubio would have crushed her.

Comment

Working...
                                X