This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm never going to vote for someone I think would be a lousy President. I told everyone the day John Kasich announced that if he didn't get the nomination I was going to write his name in.....so I did just that.

Tomorrow will be like Christmas.....no political BS for the first time in about a year and a half.
    True, I didn't vote for either Hillary or Trump also. I hope everyone who likes neither candidate does the same thing. I fear that is just wishful thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      HUH? Whoever wins tonight will be taking their victory lap for the next week.
      But there is nothing left to talk about, it is over. And I fear we will need to start preparing for the apocolypse.

Comment

Ugh Give me a break. And you can trust Dems? Really? Are you living in a different world? Most of the people that voted for Trump never voted before.

"you cant trust repubs anymore" lol over 60% of Americans think Hilldawgs dishonest.
        Rubio would have crushed her.
        lol Dezz.....
        my point was that they can't pick a nominee. not that I trust any one demo of politician over another.
        You know the dem nod was going to Hillary, even despite the Bernie movement. It was GOING to happen.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          Its sickens me " seriously " to think that one of these two candidates is going to be our next president... My civic duty as I see it would be to vote for a real choice ..are you telling me this is the best this country has to offer ?.... I will not be wasting my time on this joke of an election . I can't do it
          Go and vote for somebody else though. They won't hear you if you sit at home and don't vote.

Comment

Writing Phil Simms and Kashic on every ballot doesnt count
            Yes it does.

We are stuck in a quagmire of a 2 party system. We will remain stuck there until people who don't like it, vote for a person and not a party and by staying home you are passively accepting the system as it stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Go and vote for somebody else though. They won't hear you if you sit at home and don't vote.
              THANK YOU! Vote for SOMEONE. You not voting is making it easier for the person you don't like to become the next president. That doesn't make any sense. Vote Third Party. ****, write in Spongebob lmao.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                lol Dezz.....
                my point was that they can't pick a nominee. not that I trust any one demo of politician over another.
                You know the dem nod was going to Hillary, even despite the Bernie movement. It was GOING to happen.
                You DO know that the DNC was rigged in Hilldawgs favor, right? And youre talking about "nobody can trust repubs"? Just sounds funny is all....

Comment

You DO know that the DNC was rigged in Hilldawgs favor, right? And youre talking about "nobody can trust repubs"? Just sounds funny is all....
                  Nobody can trust either of them, that is why you should vote for a person and not a party. Frankly I cannot see how any sane, logically thinking human being can actually vote for either of these candidates. I have not seen a solid arguement for either of them. There supporters do a great job telling you why the other one is worse, but give me an affirmative arguement for a candidate and neither have one. Keep voting for the lesser of two evils and you will never get a good candidate.

Comment

But there is nothing left to talk about, it is over. And I fear we will need to start preparing for the apocolypse.
                    theres plenty to talk about. This crap is just getting started. If Hillary win its going to be "first woman blah blahh blah" for the next few months. If Trump wins its going to "how the hell did this happen" for the next 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Then you can't complain for the next 4 years Big B.
                      Staying away can't be an option.
                      you think voting gives you the right to complain ? so the choices have nothing to do with complaining only if you vote ? Staying away is my right, I will not be forced to vote for someone I don't want... Staying away is absolutely is an option it happens all the time.. your way works for you as my way works for me ...

Comment

That's how they say it went down
                        Corrupt politics.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

They wont hear him if he voted for Elvis.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                            you think voting gives you the right to complain ? so the choices have nothing to do with complaining only if you vote ? Staying away is my right, I will not be forced to vote for someone I don't want... Staying away is absolutely is an option it happens all the time.. your way works for you as my way works for me ...
                            You're definitely correct to some degree, B....
                            Being told you have to vote for 2 people isn't very democratic.
                            That being said, elections like this you just kinda have to vote for your own ideals, and hope that's enough to get you through to the next election. Maybe the candidates presented don't have you best interest in mind.....but I'll look for the one least likely to **** us.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              That's how they say it went down
                              Corrupt politics.
                              No, that IS how it went down. Wikileaks proved that.
                              Plus this.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qVtNudSZLo

Comment

They have a good defense.
                                Maybe my hate for the Eagles runs deep. Too deep.

And I meant to quote the get out and vote post.

No

But it's your civic duty!

Comment

Working...
                                X