X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    But it's your civic duty!
    I took my civic duty this morning after breakfast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Hope so. I loved Blue Suede Shoes.
      one of the best rugs in show business!

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        you think voting gives you the right to complain ? so the choices have nothing to do with complaining only if you vote ? Staying away is my right, I will not be forced to vote for someone I don't want... Staying away is absolutely is an option it happens all the time.. your way works for you as my way works for me ...
        Democracy is not a spectator sport Big B.
        If we stop participating we get what we have this election. Only 50% of eligible voters will vote. If we want a new direction we have to participate.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• My thing is I cant vote for Hillary because shes as corrupt as they come and I can see right through her. I have never seen a person as fake as she is. All that matters to her is being in the history books.

I cant vote for Trump because hes a egotistical yuppie. If he wins (he wont) and starts doing the things he said and the economy starts to pick up, he might earn my vote next time.

But as of right now, neither of them earned my vote and Im not going to go write Joe Shmoes name in to make me feel like Im making a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Hilldawg will win. Anyone but Trump could have easily beat her too. Hopefully shell only serve one term. Sad. Very sad.

She will likely win because she's the only competent one. The republicans have only themselves to blame, They have allowed their lunatic fringe to take over their party.

Kasich would have gotten my vote. Neither major party candidate will.

I'll be voting third party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              She will likely win because she's the only competent one. The republicans have only themselves to blame, They have allowed their lunatic fringe to take over their party.

Kasich would have gotten my vote. Neither major party candidate will.

I'll be voting third party.
              Again, most of the people voting for Trump never voted before. The same can be said about the left and almost electing Bernie.

People are tired of the same old politicians on both sides.

Comment

My thing is I cant vote for Hillary because shes as corrupt as they come and I can see right through her. I have never seen a person as fake as she is. All that matters to her is being in the history books.

I cant vote for Trump because hes a egotistical yuppie. If he wins (he wont) and starts doing the things he said and the economy starts to pick up, he might earn my vote next time.

But as of right now, neither of them earned my vote and Im not going to go write Joe Shmoes name in to make me feel like Im making a difference.
                There is no dishonor in leaving the top of the ticket blank. But there are several races where you live.
                The elected officials closest to you have more impact on your life and of those around you.
                Are you giving Chuck Schumer a free pass? You aren't supporting Peter King? You have NY court elections as well.

WTF Dez!

Comment

• At least after today we wont see as many facebook posts from Matt. THATS a good thing.

Comment

Ugh Give me a break. And you can trust Dems? Really? Are you living in a different world? Most of the people that voted for Trump never voted before.

"you cant trust repubs anymore" lol over 60% of Americans think Hilldawgs dishonest.
                    Rubio would have crushed her.

That's a political problem, not a Hillary problem.

Trump's negative's are even higher. At some point one of the parties is bound to realize that neither of them is serving their designed purpose.

The bad news is that this country generally gets the government it deserves. Look around this place is not the brainiest country in the world. Tens of millions of people think Trump would be a competent president. Tens of millions think Hillary's transgressions are OK.

You can't make this **** up.

Comment

At least after today we wont see as many facebook posts from Matt. THATS a good thing.
                      I unfollowed all my friends who post a lot of political stuff. I'll follow them once it's all over.

Comment

You DO know that the DNC was rigged in Hilldawgs favor, right? And youre talking about "nobody can trust repubs"? Just sounds funny is all....
                        Of course it was, not that it matters. Sanders had no actual chance, he's a complete Washington insider for crissakes, he's been in government for thirty years and has accomplished exactly nothing.

Both parties control their candidate. The republicans just lost control of their polity.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          Go and vote for somebody else though. They won't hear you if you sit at home and don't vote.
                          I get what you are saying jmike ...The only thing politicians hear is themselves talking very little hope of them noticing my vote for mickey mouse ... I can live with not voting its works for me... I should have kept my mouth shut, it was not my intent to dash anyone's belief , ideals , hope or whatever .. my apologies to you all

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Democracy is not a spectator sport Big B.
                            If we stop participating we get what we have this election. Only 50% of eligible voters will vote. If we want a new direction we have to participate.
                            go for it

Comment

I took my civic duty this morning after breakfast.
                              I bet Rudy is jealous.

Comment

Again, most of the people voting for Trump never voted before. The same can be said about the left and almost electing Bernie.

People are tired of the same old politicians on both sides.

I agree, dez - if this leads to political change, that would be great. I'm not hopeful though....

Comment

Working...
                                X