Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    There is no dishonor in leaving the top of the ticket blank. But there are several races where you live.
    The elected officials closest to you have more impact on your life and of those around you.
    Are you giving Chuck Schumer a free pass? You aren't supporting Peter King? You have NY court elections as well.

    WTF Dez!

    Peter King is a functional idiot. I'm not voting for him. Nor Schumer, the crook.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      I get what you are saying jmike ...The only thing politicians hear is themselves talking very little hope of them noticing my vote for mickey mouse ... I can live with not voting its works for me... I should have kept my mouth shut, it was not my intent to dash anyone's belief , ideals , hope or whatever .. my apologies to you all

      You owe no one here an apology, Byron.

      I do agree with MH, the local elections are important and worth going out for.

      Act locally, the national scene is a ****storm

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Peter King is a functional idiot. I'm not voting for him. Nor Schumer, the crook.
        I have to admit that I don't agree with him on the collection of meta-data.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          There is no dishonor in leaving the top of the ticket blank. But there are several races where you live.
          The elected officials closest to you have more impact on your life and of those around you.
          Are you giving Chuck Schumer a free pass? You aren't supporting Peter King? You have NY court elections as well.

          WTF Dez!
          I didnt do my homework on Long tbh.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by byron View Post
            you think voting gives you the right to complain ? so the choices have nothing to do with complaining only if you vote ? Staying away is my right, I will not be forced to vote for someone I don't want... Staying away is absolutely is an option it happens all the time.. your way works for you as my way works for me ...
            Byron, you are welcome to saty away if you choose. But if you don't like the choices, voting for somebody other than the two major candidates will have a greater impact on possible future changes than not voting.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              They wont hear him if he voted for Elvis.
              Lets say an election comes up in the future and 30% of the population likes neither candidate. Do you think it would have a greater impact if all those 30% just stayed home and didn't vote, or if 30% of the popular vote went to neither the republican nor the democratic candidate but they all voted?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Byron, you are welcome to saty away if you choose. But if you don't like the choices, voting for somebody other than the two major candidates will have a greater impact on possible future changes than not voting.
                Shes lying, B. It will have no effect whatsoever.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  but I'll look for the one least likely to **** us.
                  And this thought process is slowly killing this country.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    There is no dishonor in leaving the top of the ticket blank. But there are several races where you live.
                    The elected officials closest to you have more impact on your life and of those around you.
                    Are you giving Chuck Schumer a free pass? You aren't supporting Peter King? You have NY court elections as well.

                    WTF Dez!
                    I think there was an issue in our district, where the Congressional ticket was not on the ballot. It's an open seat, and apparently people couldn't vote in my district for Faso or Teachout
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      And this thought process is slowly killing this country.
                      Don't blame those of us forced to think that way....blame the people who make it work that way.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        My thing is I cant vote for Hillary because shes as corrupt as they come and I can see right through her. I have never seen a person as fake as she is. All that matters to her is being in the history books.

                        I cant vote for Trump because hes a egotistical yuppie. If he wins (he wont) and starts doing the things he said and the economy starts to pick up, he might earn my vote next time.

                        But as of right now, neither of them earned my vote and Im not going to go write Joe Shmoes name in to make me feel like Im making a difference.
                        And this is why you are part of the problem.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          There is no dishonor in leaving the top of the ticket blank. But there are several races where you live.
                          The elected officials closest to you have more impact on your life and of those around you.
                          Are you giving Chuck Schumer a free pass? You aren't supporting Peter King? You have NY court elections as well.

                          WTF Dez!
                          He's lazy and likes to complain about a problem he is actively creating.

                          Comment


                          • Whatevs, all I know is Im more American than all of yous put tagether.


                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt84J7U75e0

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by byron View Post
                              I get what you are saying jmike ...The only thing politicians hear is themselves talking very little hope of them noticing my vote for mickey mouse ... I can live with not voting its works for me... I should have kept my mouth shut, it was not my intent to dash anyone's belief , ideals , hope or whatever .. my apologies to you all
                              Again, Bryon do what works best for you. I just feel that voting is the only power we have, we do ourselves a disservice if we don't exercise that power. Besides, it isn't just the president up for a vote today.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                And this is why you are part of the problem.
                                Yes Nelly, because your and MHs vote is really making those politicians rethink this thing we call a republic....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X