Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else feel the refs actually did a really good job on Sunday? First time in a while I didn't ***** about them during the game

Comment

• Hope none of my liberal friends slit their wrists today, jeez. The things people are saying....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Hope none of my liberal friends slit their wrists today, jeez. The things people are saying....
        Trump isn't nearly as bad as Marino

Comment

Hope none of my liberal friends slit their wrists today, jeez. The things people are saying....
          Ironic that the people who hate Trump because of the things that he has said and done, are now saying stuff about him and his supporters that is just as nasty as a lot of stuff that Trump has said.

(I am not a Trump supporter).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
            Trump isn't nearly as bad as Marino
            That's true...

Laces out, DAN!!!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

It sounds a lot like 8 years ago. But the libs do have more flair for the dramatic.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Those expecting that this will bring about significant change will likely be very disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                Ironic that the people who hate Trump because of the things that he has said and done, are now saying stuff about him and his supporters that is just as nasty as a lot of stuff that Trump has said.

Most people I know are just pretty anxious. There's a pretty large feeling of helplessness in most places I've been today. Work is an EXTREMELY somber environment.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Most people I know are just pretty anxious. There's a pretty large feeling of helplessness in most places I've been today. Work is an EXTREMELY somber environment.
                  Yeah, same here

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Yea my FBs bad right now.

Comment

Why?.
                      Hopefully there will be an easing of all the regulations placed on lending institutions which will help you tremendously.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: #Giants have placed rookie safety Darian Thompson on injured reserve. Announced he will undergo surgery. - per Art Stapleton

Dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Why?.
                          Hopefully there will be an easing of all the regulations placed on lending institutions which will help you tremendously.
                          I work for a CU, most of the regulations you're referring never have, and won't impact us at all.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I work for a CU, most of the regulations you're referring never have, and won't impact us at all.
                            They WILL effect the economy.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

That's just the idiotic Facebook effect. A country of idiots should be run by a clown but the system has withstood worse and it will again.

It won't actually change all that much in anyone's day to day life. And Trump is not a republican, he doesn't give a crap about the social issues that the lunatic fringe of that party does. I imagine they will be disappointed when he doesn't lift a finger on gay marriage, abortion or any of the other stuff he pretended to care about while campaigning.

Ryan and McConnell will draft the economic plan and Trump will take credit for what works and blame and fire people for the stuff that doesn't.

Nothing new to see here folks, move along...

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                They WILL effect the economy.
                                Likely net zero.

What the economy picks up in deregulation it will likely lose in trade protectionism.

Comment

Working...
                                X