This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Nahhh, I can still live in the middle of no where, have cable and wifi and still be "off grid"
    I don't think so, brother.

Although unless they're actually off, meant no credit cards, phones etc, having no wifi or dish is really just a hassle for grandpa.

Comment

• I now need to go post "damnit! this game is over" on the game day thread as soon as the opening kickoff takes place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Hey, happy belated birthday, Byron if I missed this earlier.

If not, you're covered for next year.
        Thanks man

Comment

• Red Tiki Barber jerseys are thee worst.

Comment

• Who scored the first td, I was a little late catching the game.

Comment

Who scored the first td, I was a little late catching the game.
              The rookie tight end Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                The rookie tight end Adams.

Comment

Nahhh, I can still live in the middle of no where, have cable and wifi and still be "off grid"
                  That wouldn't be off the grid, that would just be living in the middle of nowhere. Off the grid means living a self contained lifestyle. You produce your own power, food, shelter, heat, water, etc... If you are connected to the outside world by having cable, you are, by definition, not living off the grid.

Comment

• Happy B-day B!

Late to the party as usual, sorry.

Comment

It sounds a lot like 8 years ago. But the libs do have more flair for the dramatic.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Those expecting that this will bring about significant change will likely be very disappointed.
                      Basically it will just be another politician that doesn't live up to his campaign promises.

I think people would've voted for a change from the current situation, regardless of how good or bad it is.

Comment

C'mon, man; that's not cool. It is never appropriate to wish injury on any player.
                        Just thought he might like to see a good show.

"A Christmas Carol" open at Fords Theatre on 17 November- http://www.fords.org

The main reason I didn't vote for slick willy is because he was a draft dodger and I didn't vote for orange cosby because he's a draft dodger too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
                          Just thought he might like to see a good show.

"A Christmas Carol" open at Fords Theatre on 17 November- http://www.fords.org

The main reason I didn't vote for slick willy is because he was a draft dodger and I didn't vote for orange cosby because he's a draft dodger too.
                          I wonder how you would feel if somebody wouldn't hire you for a job because of something you did 44 years ago. Because nobody worthwhile ever makes a poor decision when they are young and of course should be held accountable for it nearly half a century later because there is no way they could have learned or gained better perspective in that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            That wouldn't be off the grid, that would just be living in the middle of nowhere. Off the grid means living a self contained lifestyle. You produce your own power, food, shelter, heat, water, etc... If you are connected to the outside world by having cable, you are, by definition, not living off the grid.
                            Whaaaateversss. I want to live in the middle of no where with my damn cable and wifi!

Comment

• great seeing Jennings have those big runs at the end of the game last night. Hope that continues. Is Darkwa hurt?

Comment

Whaaaateversss. I want to live in the middle of no where with my damn cable and wifi!
                                Nobody is saying you can't. You just won't be living off the grid.

Comment

Working...
                                X