This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Their scoring this season is crazy. Hate the Rangers and all, but I am very impressed.
    Sounds like something a scared Devils fan would say

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Rangers have a +34 goal differential. The next closest team has a +18.
      Why isn't hockey on ESPN anymore? It can't be a ratings thing, they show a ton of WNBA games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        Why isn't hockey on ESPN anymore? It can't be a ratings thing, they show a ton of WNBA games.
        Yea I dont know. I dont really watch espn tbh

Comment

Yea I dont know. I dont really watch espn tbh
          I can't imagine watching any women's sports other than beach volleyball.

Comment

• https://onsizzle.com/i/when-u-hear-t...82turn-3955528

hahaha so great.

Comment

Sometimes Ill catch a softball game while channel surfing, I check out the thick bums.

Comment

Sometimes Ill catch a softball game while channel surfing, I check out the thick bums.
                Good call. Yea I have checked out Jenny finch's bum back in the day.

Comment

• eghhh keep thinking its Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Did you vote for Bush? If you did then you voted for Cheney who was a draft dodger.

Essentially anyone who didn't serve during the Vietnam era and was of proper age to serve found a way to get out of it.
                    I did vote for POTUS Bush but I didn't know **** Cheney was a draft dodger at that time. If I had known, I wouldn't have voted for that administration.

I've watched Rosemary's Baby before I knew that Roman Polanski was a rapist. After finding out, I never watched another one of his movies.

I dont watch Jane Fonda movies because of what she pulled.
                    Last edited by MagillasMango; 11-16-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Let me clarify something here.

If someone dodged the draft, thats on them and I'm not gonna put someone down for that or belittle them. Now, if someone is running for office and I know they're a draft dodger, I don't feel comfortable with them in office and I wont vote for them.

Knowing orange cosby is draft dodger is something that automatically disqaulified him from getting my vote. Regardless, even if orange cosby weren't a draft dodger I still wouldn't have voted for him because I don't agree with his stance on a lot of the issues and the part that he is a despicable human being, has a lot to do with it as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
                        I did vote for POTUS Bush but I didn't know **** Cheney was a draft dodger at that time. If I had known, I wouldn't have voted for that administration.

I've watched Rosemary's Baby before I knew that Roman Polanski was a rapist. After finding out, I never watched another one of his movies.

I dont watch Jane Fonda movies because of what she pulled.
                        So it is the number 1 issue for you and you didn't even bother to find out the information on a candidate before voting? Really you should stop voting altogether if you can't even take the time to learn enough about who is running to determine if they meet your own minimum qualifications.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
                          Let me clarify something here.

If someone dodged the draft, thats on them and I'm not gonna put someone down for that or belittle them. Now, if someone is running for office and I know they're a draft dodger, I don't feel comfortable with them in office and I wont vote for them.

Knowing orange cosby is draft dodger is something that automatically disqaulified him from getting my vote. Regardless, even if orange cosby weren't a draft dodger I still wouldn't have voted for him because I don't agree with his stance on a lot of the issues and the part that he is a despicable human being, has a lot to do with it as well.
                          I am still curious about the relevance a decision someone made 44 years ago as a person just emerging from childhood, has to their ability to govern this country now?

Comment

You know this is why the only professional football league there is requires we play in our underwear.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              I am still curious about the relevance a decision someone made 44 years ago as a person just emerging from childhood, has to their ability to govern this country now?
                              That is the $64,000.00 question.

My criteria is whether or not I think they will help the country. To me (and I know I've said this before here) it's less about the candidate and more about the country.
                              I will hold my nose and vote for someone I don't like if I think it would benefit the country.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                That is the $64,000.00 question.

My criteria is whether or not I think they will help the country. To me (and I know I've said this before here) it's less about the candidate and more about the country.
                                I will hold my nose and vote for someone I don't like if I think it would benefit the country.
                                I agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X