This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]DEFINITES: MMB IBB85 Heather P Jersey Madden Kase GShephardNyg BleedBlue180 Nyg_inul SMS Logan80 Mua Dib OzzieFel Davenlll Slipknottin N420p69 McBeen3rd Fiona SmithUSC2NYC Possibles: Manning2Shock803 BigBlueJew PlainJJane PigmentBlue Pandorff TooEasy ShocknaweNY Napier23 JGun24 Definites that will pretend they are regulars at Jay Dees: ThurstonHowell TheWeakling[/quote]</P>

Mua Dibs goin..i gotta go to this who's gonna celebrate with him when we get Ocho..</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
      LOL, and 'One Day' im gonna win the lotto, be slamming a Dominican Model, and be single handedly responsible for the legalization weed......

LOL, One Day.....
      [/quote]

you should make that 2 Dominican Models, the chances are higher that you'd accomplish your previously mentioned accomplishment then for LT to actually come out ever.
      [/quote]</p>

i hope the dominican model doesnt *SLAP* you lol</p>[/quote]

hee hee

Comment

<FONT size=6>I am going now !!</FONT>

Comment

are u really?
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Shockdisnation03"]<FONT size=6>I am going now !!</FONT>[/quote]</P>

well thats come exciting news!!</P>

Comment

ibleedblue85, I have a bet for you, dear []

And we need witnesses

The Yankees play the Phillies May 22-24 this season.

If the Yankees win the 3 game set, you get a Yankees avatar until the World Series is over

If the Phils win it, I get a Phils avatar until the World Series is over.

Comment

she saw it, she just don't have los huevos to pull the trigger

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]she saw it, she just don't have los huevos to pull the trigger[/quote]

We already agreed on it, she told me to put it in this thread so we had witnesses

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]she saw it, she just don't have los huevos to pull the trigger[/quote]

We already agreed on it, she told me to put it in this thread so we had witnesses
                    [/quote]</P>

shut up! lol unlike some people i actually do SOME work while i am at work.. lol i AGREE!!</P>

<FONT face=Tahoma color=#ff0000 size=4>lets go phightens!!!!!!!!</FONT> </P>

Comment

LT change the bet a lil bit...

an avatar of DEREK JETER IN A YANKEES HAT... trust me... that will burn more for her

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]she saw it, she just don't have los huevos to pull the trigger[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

shut up! lol unlike some people i actually do SOME work while i am at work.. lol i AGREE!!</p>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Tahoma" size="4">lets go phightens!!!!!!!!</font> </p>[/quote]

I got a baseball bet with you

A basketball bet with BB4417 (and if ur reading this buddy, we still need to agree on the terms, I have your new sig all wrapped up with a pretty bow [G] for you. You just need to let me know what happens before I give it to you)

lol... IBB, when ur done with me, I'm gonna have you converted to Yankees fanhood. You might as well start rooting for the Knicks because next year Bron Bron is signing in the Big Apple

<font color="#000080"><font size="6">PINSTRIPE PRIDE</font></font>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT change the bet a lil bit... an avatar of DEREK JETER IN A YANKEES HAT... trust me... that will burn more for her[/quote]</P>

shut up mmb, no one asked you! the bets been made, there is no changing it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT change the bet a lil bit...

an avatar of DEREK JETER IN A YANKEES HAT... trust me... that will burn more for her[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... OK....

I'm feeling confident, so I'm gonna up the ante.

YANKS WIN- DEREK JETER

PHILS WIN- You find whatever picture of Chase Utley on the internet and you give it to me and it goes up. Any pic u want

I'm that confident we got that series

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT change the bet a lil bit... an avatar of DEREK JETER IN A YANKEES HAT... trust me... that will burn more for her[/quote]</p>

shut up mmb, no one asked you! the bets been made, there is no changing it.</p>[/quote]

Read my last post.

The Ante has been upped

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT change the bet a lil bit... an avatar of DEREK JETER IN A YANKEES HAT... trust me... that will burn more for her[/quote]</p>

shut up mmb, no one asked you! the bets been made, there is no changing it.</p>[/quote]
                                Don't talk to my man like that. [:@]

Comment

Working...
                                X