This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you can meet up with Big Blue 62[/quote]MMB quick question hows the parking at JD's ? Safe place to park ? We're bringing the Jaguar and don't want it jacked

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you can meet up with Big Blue 62[/quote]MMB quick question hows the parking at JD's ? Safe place to park ? We're bringing the Jaguar and don't want it jacked[/quote]

yea it should be fine
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

16 days!!!!!!!!![]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you can meet up with Big Blue 62[/quote]MMB quick question hows the parking at JD's ? Safe place to park ? We're bringing the Jaguar and don't want it jacked[/quote] yea it should be fine[/quote] Cool That'll make her feel better, it's her car .

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]16 days!!!!!!!!![][/quote]

pshhh... u stop acting excited until u finalize having a partner for that day

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]16 days!!!!!!!!![][/quote]

pshhh... u stop acting excited until u finalize having a partner for that day[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]16 days!!!!!!!!![][/quote] pshhh... u stop acting excited until u finalize having a partner for that day[/quote]</P>

ohh its been finalized, got the text last night and looks like we might be roliing a few car fulls deep, thanks to twin.[]</P>

Comment

haha alrite then.,.. proceed

Comment

[][][][] this better be good times MMB or im blaming you.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][][][][] this better be good times MMB or im blaming you.[/quote]

lol what do u want me to do, i got the open bar up and tried getting everyone together... if a party sucks its because of the people at the part ylol

Comment

ummm i called places too ya know! my places just sucked so i had no luck... fyi- mannys STILL never called back! anyways, <FONT color=#ff1493>I </FONT>will be there.. which means it will be <FONT color=#ff1493>fun regardless</FONT>![] unless JR does soemthing bonehead- then my martini glass might fly across the bar[D]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]ummm i called places too ya know! my places just sucked so i had no luck... fyi- mannys STILL never called back! anyways, <FONT color=#ff1493>I </FONT>will be there.. which means it will be <FONT color=#ff1493>fun regardless</FONT>![] unless JR does soemthing bonehead- then my martini glass might fly across the bar[D][/quote]

martini glass?

lol

ur an apple-tini gal ain't ya

Comment

lol yeah they are good but im more of a cosmo chick.. ahhh just the thought of a cosmo brings a very large smile to my face.. lol i bring all my ingredients, even cocktail sugar and lime for the rim anddd my martini glass too the tailgates, talk about people looking at me like im nuts, but its how i roll...</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol yeah they are good but im more of a cosmo chick.. ahhh just the thought of a cosmo brings a very large smile to my face.. lol i bring all my ingredients, even cocktail sugar and lime for the rim anddd my martini glass too the tailgates, talk about people looking at me like im nuts, but its how i roll...</P>

*</P>[/quote]

ur a malibu bay breeze chick

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]

come to the tampa game [Y]
                                [/quote]

bump

Comment

Working...
                                X