This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you can meet up with Big Blue 62[/quote]MMB quick question hows the parking at JD's ? Safe place to park ? We're bringing the Jaguar and don't want it jacked

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you can meet up with Big Blue 62[/quote]MMB quick question hows the parking at JD's ? Safe place to park ? We're bringing the Jaguar and don't want it jacked[/quote]

yea it should be fine
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

16 days!!!!!!!!![]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you can meet up with Big Blue 62[/quote]MMB quick question hows the parking at JD's ? Safe place to park ? We're bringing the Jaguar and don't want it jacked[/quote] yea it should be fine[/quote] Cool That'll make her feel better, it's her car .

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]16 days!!!!!!!!![][/quote]

pshhh... u stop acting excited until u finalize having a partner for that day

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]16 days!!!!!!!!![][/quote]

pshhh... u stop acting excited until u finalize having a partner for that day[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]16 days!!!!!!!!![][/quote] pshhh... u stop acting excited until u finalize having a partner for that day[/quote]</P>

ohh its been finalized, got the text last night and looks like we might be roliing a few car fulls deep, thanks to twin.[]</P>

Comment

haha alrite then.,.. proceed

Comment

[][][][] this better be good times MMB or im blaming you.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][][][][] this better be good times MMB or im blaming you.[/quote]

lol what do u want me to do, i got the open bar up and tried getting everyone together... if a party sucks its because of the people at the part ylol

Comment

ummm i called places too ya know! my places just sucked so i had no luck... fyi- mannys STILL never called back! anyways, <FONT color=#ff1493>I </FONT>will be there.. which means it will be <FONT color=#ff1493>fun regardless</FONT>![] unless JR does soemthing bonehead- then my martini glass might fly across the bar[D]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]ummm i called places too ya know! my places just sucked so i had no luck... fyi- mannys STILL never called back! anyways, <FONT color=#ff1493>I </FONT>will be there.. which means it will be <FONT color=#ff1493>fun regardless</FONT>![] unless JR does soemthing bonehead- then my martini glass might fly across the bar[D][/quote]

martini glass?

lol

ur an apple-tini gal ain't ya

Comment

lol yeah they are good but im more of a cosmo chick.. ahhh just the thought of a cosmo brings a very large smile to my face.. lol i bring all my ingredients, even ****tail sugar and lime for the rim anddd my martini glass too the tailgates, talk about people looking at me like im nuts, but its how i roll...</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol yeah they are good but im more of a cosmo chick.. ahhh just the thought of a cosmo brings a very large smile to my face.. lol i bring all my ingredients, even ****tail sugar and lime for the rim anddd my martini glass too the tailgates, talk about people looking at me like im nuts, but its how i roll...</P>

*</P>[/quote]

ur a malibu bay breeze chick

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]

come to the tampa game [Y]
                                [/quote]

bump

Comment

Working...
                                X