This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Would you make the same moral decisions now as you would have 44 years ago? Does the 18-24 year old population strike you as a group with fully developed character? Do you really think those decisions would have a negative impact on how he handles the military nearly half a century later?
    I've always lived a morally correct life.

I would never dodge the draft.

Of course those decisions weighs on wheter or not orange cosby is able to make decisions in regard to war because he ran away from it, he's not qualified and has no right to make decisions that would send others to war, IMO.
    Last edited by MagillasMango; 11-16-2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      I had this fake camera that you could put booze in. It was great for sneaking whiskey into Giants games.
      I found emptying water bottles and filling them with gin or vodka allowed me to tolorate my 9 am classes better.

Comment

Your choice, but all it does is undermine your own opinions.
        No. It doesn't. It is what he is.

Donald Trump is orange-
        Donald Trump has a hostory of mistreating woman-

result- orange cosby

Would you prefer anus mouth tangerine rapist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I didn't say anything about any individual candidate.

I was simply talking about the general criteria. I think their potential impact on the country is far more important than their personal history. They are only temporary keepers of the office. It's the country that matters. Politicians come and go.
          Dodging the draft is usually public knowledge.

Comment

I found emptying water bottles and filling them with gin or vodka allowed me to tolorate my 9 am classes better.
            Haha and jeez ! You should of just splashed a little gin in your morning coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
              I've always lived a morally correct life.

I would never dodge the draft.

Of course those decisions weighs on wheter or not orange cosby is able to make decisions in regard to war because he ran away from it, he's not qualified and has no right to make decisions that would send others to wat, IMO.
              Ok, well if you have never made a bad decision in your life, I can understand why you would expect the same from your candidates. So since only perfect people, such as yourself, should run and be voted for.....how can you vote at all, I have yet to see a perfect person run for any elected position.

Comment

• Better player. Terrel Davis or tiki barber ?

Comment

Ok, well if you have never made a bad decision in your life, I can understand why you would expect the same from your candidates. So since only perfect people, such as yourself, should run and be voted for.....how can you vote at all, I have yet to see a perfect person run for any elected position.
                  You're equating dodging the draft with just a run of the mill bad decision. You're wrong in that regard because it's a monumentally bad decision as well as a mark of cowardice.

Comment

No. It doesn't. It is what he is.

Donald Trump is orange-
                    Donald Trump has a hostory of mistreating woman-

result- orange cosby

Would you prefer anus mouth tangerine rapist?
                    If I am going to talk about politics, which I rarely do, I prefer not doing it with people who act like it is an elemantary school playground. Biggest problem in government today is the people who vote do not educate themselves on the issues and the candidates. Thank you for providing example A.

Comment

Haha and jeez ! You should of just splashed a little gin in your morning coffee.
                      1-not nearly enough for a 45min class

2-why would I ruin perfectly good gin that way?

Comment

hells no, that will be a good while. I still stumble a bit sometimes which is why I keep a cane with me. My sister is awesome, when I told her I would need one for a while she got me one with a sword concealed inside it. Mostly better though, still have to go to rehab 4x a week.
                        I want one.

Comment

Better player. Terrel Davis or tiki barber ?
                          Barber, that was easy

Comment

Ninth gate was good and happy belated bday Byron you and a poster named Zim are the class acts
                            Thank you Zt ..I met Zim at a game one time he is a class act not sure I belong in his company but I'm honored thank you

Comment

You're equating dodging the draft with just a run of the mill bad decision. You're wrong in that regard because it's a monumentally bad decision as well as a mark of cowardice.
                              No, I am simply pointing out that in a span of 44 years (longer than I have been alive) people change a great deal. If that person said that today they would do it again or if he defended the mistake as the proper thing to do, you would have a point. I don't recall him speaking on the topic though. What matters to me is what a person is today. I have made innumerable bad decisions in my life that often lead to bad consequences. I don't run from them or pretend they didn't happen, but they are part of who I am today and while terrible have made me a better and stronger person for getting through and past them. With the perspective I have gained on life, I understand that people make mistakes, monumental ones even, and while they should be held accountable to them, they should also be given the opportunity to show that they have moved past them and grown into a better person for it, or even in spite of it.
                              Last edited by jmike; 11-16-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I want one.
                                careful, it is a wee bit illegal

Comment

Working...
                                X