This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
    I'll vote however I want, whenever I want when election time comes around nand for whatever reason I want, regardless of what you may or may not think.
    'MURICA!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Anything Polanski has done that I might have seen?

Your neighbor's daughter perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        lol

Comment

• BTW folks...Can we end the DRC vs. Jenkins argument once and for all?
          Janoris Jenkins isn't only the best CB on the team, he's one of the top 5 CB's in the NFL.

I hate to say "I told you so". but...............you know the rest.

That means YOU JMike.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I'll be here all the week.

Comment

I'll be here all the week.
              No you won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                BTW folks...Can we end the DRC vs. Jenkins argument once and for all?
                Janoris Jenkins isn't only the best CB on the team, he's one of the top 5 CB's in the NFL.

That means YOU JMike.
                You were right on all accounts but nothing before this season would of leaned towards that. I think you are just not a big fan of DRC's cover skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                  You were right on all accounts but nothing before this season would of leaned towards that. I think you are just not a big fan of DRC's cover skills.
                  I based it on watching both players play for the last several years.

Comment

Good for you. Cast your vote for whatever reason you choose because its your vote.
                    I get why you have an issue with him being a draft dodger. You may not have an issue or judge someone's decision to not serve their country when called upon. However it seems when it comes to that person trying to become president it's a deal breaker for you and I can relate to that. For me when I heard the degrading comments Trump made about women it was a deal breaker for me. He stated that it was just "locker room talk". Which as a guy I understand and am guilty myself when it comes to talk like that about women, although not that vulgar. My point is that there is a difference between me and a friend having a drink on a Friday and commenting on Erin Andrews, I'm not running for president. You don't get my vote if you are degrading like that. The president needs to be held to a higher standard.

Comment

That means YOU JMike.
                      I dont think anyone was saying JJ was better than DRC. Were they? My argument was DRC is a very good cover guy. Hes only given up one td and that was against Jackson, which he had good coverage.

Comment

I based it on watching both players play for the last several years.
                        Really ? You watched a lot of Jenkins in past seasons? I guess I'll take you for your word.

Comment

• Jenkins and Collins are both top 5 in the NFL at their respective positions IMO.

Comment

Good for you. Cast your vote for whatever reason you choose because its your vote.
                            This I can agree with. Though it is disappointing that so many uniformed people use irrelevant reasons for their votes.

Comment

Haven't seen that one either.

Comment

That means YOU JMike.
                                Yup, you were right. I am surprised and pleased that I was so wrong about that signing.

Comment

Working...
                                X