X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Yup, you were right. .
    Could you repeat that. I must be seeing things!
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      I get why you have an issue with him being a draft dodger. You may not have an issue or judge someone's decision to not serve their country when called upon. However it seems when it comes to that person trying to become president it's a deal breaker for you and I can relate to that. For me when I heard the degrading comments Trump made about women it was a deal breaker for me. He stated that it was just "locker room talk". Which as a guy I understand and am guilty myself when it comes to talk like that about women, although not that vulgar. My point is that there is a difference between me and a friend having a drink on a Friday and commenting on Erin Andrews, I'm not running for president. You don't get my vote if you are degrading like that. The president needs to be held to a higher standard.
      So basically you are saying there is no male human who meets the standard for president?

Comment

This I can agree with. Though it is disappointing that so many uniformed people use irrelevant reasons for their votes.
        I agree with you Jmike that it's foolish to make a judgement on someone based off a decision they made decades ago but what should they base their decision off of in your opinion? I'm interested to hear what you find important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Could you repeat that. I must be seeing things!
          Sure, since you are so inexperienced at being right I can let you enjoy the moment.

Yup, you were right. .

Comment

So basically you are saying there is no male human who meets the standard for president?
            There are a lot of guys that are not vulgar like him. He was pretty extreme, even for a goofball like me.

Comment

Sure, since you are so inexperienced at being right I can let you enjoy the moment.

Yup, you were right. .
              Ouch........Well done.

Comment

I mean I don't feel that the current president talks or thinks of women like that.

Comment

There are a lot of guys that are not vulgar like him. He was pretty extreme, even for a goofball like me.
                  Most guys are MUCH more vulgar than Trump.

Comment

• Dan Marino would never get my vote because he is a poor place holder on kicks.

Comment

Most guys are MUCH more vulgar than Trump.
                      Maybe but they are not running for president. You need to be held to a higher standard. Like being a mod on this website, you need to be thick skinned and not someone who makes arguments worse.

Comment

I mean I don't feel that the current president talks or thinks of women like that.
                        "Barry" had quite the reputation actually before he got married.
                        Things aren't always as they seem.

Comment

I agree with you Jmike that it's foolish to make a judgement on someone based off a decision they made decades ago but what should they base their decision off of in your opinion? I'm interested to hear what you find important.
                          I won't go into the specific issues, but my first look is how each candidate stands on the issues that are important to me. Then I look at their recent history, if available on acting on what they say. Often times a candidate will say things for the party line but does not show a history of actually acting on those issues when given the opportunity in the past. I rarely listen at all to the mainstream media. Those are the main two things for me, will they support what I think is important, what do they say they stand for and how likely they are to follow through.

Comment

Maybe but they are not running for president. You need to be held to a higher standard. Like being a mod on this website, you need to be thick skinned and not someone who makes arguments worse.
                            Like Bill Clinton? Getting fallaciated by a 19 year old intern? How about JFK? Was that better behavior?

Comment

K, whatever helps you sleep at night

Comment

"Barry" had quite the reputation actually before he got married.
                                Things aren't always as they seem.
                                That's a good point. Think of some of the presidents from Clinton
                                to JFK lol. We need to find an asexual candidate I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X