This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    A 50 year old man of power getting a BJ from a 19 year old intern is borderline pedophilia.
    Have to agree that's pushing it. 19 is really young. Bill was a borderline predator.

Comment

A 50 year old man of power getting a BJ from a 19 year old intern is borderline pedophilia.
      No it isn't. My figure in my 30s is closer to a child's than hers was at 19. You can make a case for irresponsibly using his power to influence. But based on what she said it doesn't sound like that was the case either. It isn't like he was shoving classified materials down her throat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        Good point and Monica was a chunker and we all know bigger women are better at that.
        ::sigh::

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          No it isn't. My figure in my 30s is closer to a child's than hers was at 19. You can make a case for irresponsibly using his power to influence. But based on what she said it doesn't sound like that was the case either. It isn't like he was shoving classified materials down her throat.
          By your logic a 14 year old girl who has a matured body wouldn't be as bad because she looks older ?

Comment

By your logic a 14 year old girl who has a matured body wouldn't be as bad because she looks older ?
            No it would be bad, but it wouldn't be pedophilia. Which is an attraction to prepubecent children. If she had a mature body a pedophile would not be attracted to her, but a normal well adjusted man would. Though he should also have the sense to know it is wrong because no matter her figure she is not mentally prepared for sex yet, or at least you hope she isn't.

Sorry, but my "logic" is knowing what a word means.

Comment

No it would be bad, but it wouldn't be pedophilia. Which is an attraction to prepubecent children. If she had a mature body a pedophile would not be attracted to her, but a normal well adjusted man would. Though he should also have the sense to know it is wrong because no matter her figure she is not mentally prepared for sex yet, or at least you hope she isn't.
              Agreed. I never said it was pedophilla. Although he has predatory characteristics. Seeking out an intern when you are in power like that is pretty sick IMO.

Comment

• What Clinton did is comparable to a teacher who hooks up with a student. It's an extreme abuse of power and is usually done by a disturbed individual. For the record LT is not a pedo either. I often hear him referred to as one.

Comment

BTW folks...Can we end the DRC vs. Jenkins argument once and for all?
                  Janoris Jenkins isn't only the best CB on the team, he's one of the top 5 CB's in the NFL.

I hate to say "I told you so". but...............you know the rest.

That means YOU JMike.
                  Janoris Jenkins is a great CB and one of the best FA signings we've had in awhile.

Comment

Agreed. I never said it was pedophilla. Although he has predatory characteristics. Seeking out an intern when you are in power like that is pretty sick IMO.
                    I agree, if that was the case. Based on what she said on the topic and I'll admit my memory is fuzzy on the specifics, it didn't sound like that was the case.

Comment

What Clinton did is comparable to a teacher who hooks up with a student. It's an extreme abuse of power and is usually done by a disturbed individual. For the record LT is not a pedo either. I often hear him referred to as one.
                      How do you feel if the aggressor in the relationship is the student? Of course the teacher should continue to refuse, but if he/she doesn't is that an abuse of power or a lack of self control?

Comment

I agree, if that was the case. Based on what she said on the topic and I'll admit my memory is fuzzy on the specifics, it didn't sound like that was the case.
                        Yea but honestly it's hard to take a 19 year old serious. Granted she was of legal age but so often these younger girls don't view it as being taken advantage of.

Comment

I get why you have an issue with him being a draft dodger. You may not have an issue or judge someone's decision to not serve their country when called upon. However it seems when it comes to that person trying to become president it's a deal breaker for you and I can relate to that. For me when I heard the degrading comments Trump made about women it was a deal breaker for me. He stated that it was just "locker room talk". Which as a guy I understand and am guilty myself when it comes to talk like that about women, although not that vulgar. My point is that there is a difference between me and a friend having a drink on a Friday and commenting on Erin Andrews, I'm not running for president. You don't get my vote if you are degrading like that. The president needs to be held to a higher standard.
                          If orange cosby weren't a draft dodger, his treatment of women would've disqualified in my eyes as well.

There are other issues with orange cosby too. That clown is unfit to lead America.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
                            The King honored his committed when called upon by Uncle Sam.
                            Muhammed Ali did not. Would you characterize his behavior as not leading a morally correct life?

As far as the voting is concerned, your vote, your choice. Put whatever criteria you want on it. Personally I would never vote for an overweight candidate. It's indicative of weak discipline and character.

Comment

BTW folks...Can we end the DRC vs. Jenkins argument once and for all?
                              Janoris Jenkins isn't only the best CB on the team, he's one of the top 5 CB's in the NFL.

I hate to say "I told you so". but...............you know the rest.

That means YOU JMike.

What do I get for being on the right side of this one?

I'm kinda hoping for more than just smug satisfaction.

Comment

How do you feel if the aggressor in the relationship is the student? Of course the teacher should continue to refuse, but if he doesn't is that an abuse of power or a lack of self control?
                                I feel it's all relative to the situation but I would say a major lack of self control. The teacher has to be the adult. The teacher student relationship is an important one and not showing self control by the teacher is still wrong no matter how much the student/minor is coming on to them. You just can't make that mistake. I'm not totally taking the responsibility away from the studet in this case but it's on the teacher ultimately.

Comment

Working...
                                X