This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    I feel like I was nuts with all that. Everybody made such a big deal and I was like "so what"? I can't imagine a lot of guys would turn down an offered BJ. It isn't like he had her whipped and tied up in love chamber to await his needs or anything.
    The cover up is always worse than the deed

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      Yea but honestly it's hard to take a 19 year old serious. Granted she was of legal age but so often these younger girls don't view it as being taken advantage of.
      Some view it as taking advantage of their own situation. A scandal of this sort, no matter the frivolity of it, can earn her much money and/or power if she decided to use it in that manner.

My read on it from back then was a consentual act by two adults for no other reason than they wanted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Muhammed Ali did not. Would you characterize his behavior as not leading a morally correct life?

As far as the voting is concerned, your vote, your choice. Put whatever criteria you want on it. Personally I would never vote for an overweight candidate. It's indicative of weak discipline and character.
        how about the comb over seems to me he's trying to cover something up.. can't be trusted
        Last edited by byron; 11-17-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Muhammed Ali did not. Would you characterize his behavior as not leading a morally correct life?

As far as the voting is concerned, your vote, your choice. Put whatever criteria you want on it. Personally I would never vote for an overweight candidate. It's indicative of weak discipline and character.
          Ughh Body shaming!!!

Comment

Haven't seen that one either.

Get better binoculars.

Comment

I understand the weak discipline part, but why character?

Comment

Get better binoculars.
                I can't even find that one on IMDB. Do you mean "Rear Window" with James Stewart? I have seen that, good movie.

Comment

That's a good point. Think of some of the presidents from Clinton
                  to JFK lol. We need to find an asexual candidate I guess.
                  Why? What does that have to do with ability to govern?

Comment

I understand the weak discipline part, but why character?
                    Gluttony...duuuh

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      His name was Richard Nixon.

Ed Koch

Comment

Why? What does that have to do with ability to govern?
                        I don't think I am going out on a limb here by saying, nothing to do with it at all.

Comment

Good point and Monica was a chunker and we all know bigger women are better at that.
                          Says the guy who thinks Trump's comments were irredeemable.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Gluttony...duuuh
                            Since he wasn't born in the US, is too young, isn't even a fictional human but a homunculus; I don't think he meets the minimum qualifications and as such is irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              how about the comb over seems to me he's trying to cover something up.. can't be trusted
                              And overweight candidates with combovers? The worst!

Comment

Let's break that down and look at it for a second.

Technically Muhammad Ali did answer the draft and didn't make excuses for it. He refused to be inducted in to service but he didn't run and hide, he stood up and made his case and informed the world why he wouldn't go.

As far as "moral" life goes, I'd think Muhammad Ali penchant for underage girls resoundingly answers that with a no.

Comment

Working...
                                X