This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    I understand the weak discipline part, but why character?

I don;t know; It's hard to maintain logical fallacy while doing multiple things. Is it too much trouble for you to just play along, damnit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Says the guy who thinks Trump's comments were irredeemable.
      Was joking but I don't think trump's comments were irredeemable just a major red flag if you want to be president. If you are not going to follow the conversation fully then stay out lol.

Comment

I can't even find that one on IMDB. Do you mean "Rear Window" with James Stewart? I have seen that, good movie.
        You have to look very, very closely.

Comment

I don;t know; It's hard to maintain logical fallacy while doing multiple things. Is it too much trouble for you to just play along, damnit!
          Oh, sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
            Let's break that down and look at it for a second.

Technically Muhammad Ali did answer the draft and didn't make excuses for it. He refused to be inducted in to service but he didn't run and hide, he stood up and made his case and informed the world why he wouldn't go.

As far as "moral" life goes, I'd think Muhammad Ali penchant for underage girls resoundingly answers that with a no.
            Jerry Lee Lewis would have a tough time in your house.

Comment

You have to look very, very closely.
              Probably won't watch it anyway, got any more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                Was joking but I don't think trump's comments were irredeemable just a major red flag if you want to be president. If you are not going to follow the conversation fully then stay out lol.

I was following only closely enough to point out the logical inconsistencies.

Comment

Probably won't watch it anyway, got any more?

I don't know. How many neighbors do you have?

Comment

Says the guy who thinks Trump's comments were irredeemable.
                    It's goes a little beyond "locker room" talk, doesn't it?

Basically there was a history of allegations against orange cosby committing the very actions he was later recorded on tape describing.

Take a look at this scenario-

John Smith has been accused numerous times of walking up to people on 34th and 6th and punching them in the face.

John Smith repeatedly and vehemently denies these accusations

A year or so later, John Smith is recorded during a weekly poker game at a friends house stating, "I just walk up to people on whenever I want and punch them in the face."

John Smith is later confronted about this and he denies it as "guy talk."

What would the logical conclusion in regard to John Smith comments be?

Comment

This I can agree with. Though it is disappointing that so many uniformed people use irrelevant reasons for their votes.
                      Irrelevant to whom?

You?

If you can't comprehend why a draft dodger, someone that ran away from war, someone that ran away from acquiring first hand knowledge on the subject, someone that callously put the next man on the list life in danger for their own comfort isn't qualified to make decisions that can send men and women in to war, then there is nothing I can do to help you because you choose to remain in the dark.

As I've previously stated, even if he weren't a draft dodger, orange cosby would still no be qualified to lead America. His treatment of women, history or disregard for the American people, terrible treatment of Veterans, etc.......etc.....are clear testaments to that.

Comment

Jerry Lee Lewis would have a tough time in your house.
                        The King of Comedy guy that used to do the telethons?

What'd he do?

Comment

I was following only closely enough to point out the logical inconsistencies.
                          well you lost me, not really sure which logical inconsistency you are referring to

but that is ok, I am getting used to being often confused by your posts

Comment

I don't know. How many neighbors do you have?
                            A lot of them, I live in the city, so it is pretty congested, plus there are 4 other apartments in my building.

Comment

It's goes a little beyond "locker room" talk, doesn't it?

Basically there was a history of allegations against orange cosby committing the very actions he was later recorded on tape describing.

Take a look at this scenario-

John Smith has been accused numerous times of walking up to people on 34th and 6th and punching them in the face.

John Smith repeatedly and vehemently denies these accusations

A year or so later, John Smith is recorded during a weekly poker game at a friends house stating, "I just walk up to people on whenever I want and punch them in the face."

John Smith is later confronted about this and he denies it as "guy talk."

What would the logical conclusion in regard to John Smith comments be?
                              Logical conclusion is he had actually punched some people in the face. Just like the logical conclusion is that Trump has probably used his power to take advantage of women in the very least. But we were talking about what he was saying, not how what he said lead to credence about suspicions of acting on those words.

Comment

Irrelevant to whom?

You?

If you can't comprehend why a draft dodger, someone that ran away from war, someone that ran away from acquiring first hand knowledge on the subject, someone that callously put the next man on the list life in danger for their own comfort isn't qualified to make decisions that can send men and women in to war, then there is nothing I can do to help you because you choose to remain in the dark.

As I've previously stated, even if he weren't a draft dodger, orange cosby would still no be qualified to lead America. His treatment of women, history or disregard for the American people, terrible treatment of Veterans, etc.......etc.....are clear testaments to that.
                                I don't know why I am continuing with you on this but, it is also irrelevant to you since you don't take the time to find out about this information. If you truly felt it was the most important thing and 100% relevant, you would have known.

Comment

Working...
                                X