Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Planet Earth?! (shuuuut up Jmike)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8aFcHFu8QM
    sweeeeet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9L4Mwn6wu0

numm num nummmm

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      No it isn't. My figure in my 30s is closer to a child's than hers was at 19. You can make a case for irresponsibly using his power to influence. But based on what she said it doesn't sound like that was the case either. It isn't like he was shoving classified materials down her throat.
      Has nothing to do with her body. She was a child.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Logical conclusion is he had actually punched some people in the face. Just like the logical conclusion is that Trump has probably used his power to take advantage of women in the very least. But we were talking about what he was saying, not how what he said lead to credence about suspicions of acting on those words.
        That may be what you were talking about but with the history to add veracity to the words, his "commentary" is put in to perspective and can't really deprecate its relevance to his actions at this point.
        Last edited by MagillasMango; 11-17-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I don't know why I am continuing with you on this but, it is also irrelevant to you since you don't take the time to find out about this information. If you truly felt it was the most important thing and 100% relevant, you would have known.
          I do know about it.

In regard to **** Cheney, I hadn't at the time. I was overseas and mistakenly didn't look hard enough at the VP candidate, my mistake, it happens.
          If you cant understand that or are too uninformed to comprehend it then there's nothing more I can do for you.

There are some state sponsored classes that deal with reading comprehension that are free of charge that you may want to look in to.
          Last edited by MagillasMango; 11-17-2016, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
            It's goes a little beyond "locker room" talk, doesn't it?

Basically there was a history of allegations against orange cosby committing the very actions he was later recorded on tape describing.

Take a look at this scenario-

John Smith has been accused numerous times of walking up to people on 34th and 6th and punching them in the face.

John Smith repeatedly and vehemently denies these accusations

A year or so later, John Smith is recorded during a weekly poker game at a friends house stating, "I just walk up to people on whenever I want and punch them in the face."

John Smith is later confronted about this and he denies it as "guy talk."

What would the logical conclusion in regard to John Smith comments be?

You guys need to follow the replies more closely. I was replying to Z who seemed outraged - outraged I tells ya - about Trump's gutter talk. He then proceeds to off handedly also comment himself that everyone knows fat chicks give better BJs. I submit that that is intellectually inconsistent.

PS - this answer applies to jenn's question in post # 210152 as well

Comment

The King of Comedy guy that used to do the telethons?

What'd he do?

Yeah. Not that guy.

Comment

well you lost me, not really sure which logical inconsistency you are referring to

but that is ok, I am getting used to being often confused by your posts
                Atta girl!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Has nothing to do with her body. She was a child.
                  It does in regards to if he is an actual pedo. He is a slime ball but not a pedo

Comment

The King of Comedy guy that used to do the telethons?

What'd he do?
                    King Of Comedy was one of those great lesser known films.

Comment

A lot of them, I live in the city, so it is pretty congested, plus there are 4 other apartments in my building.

You do realize these last few replies on this specific topic are a joke, right? The tragic part - for you I think - is that Dezz got its immediately but you seemed (or maybe you're playing it back and didn't fall for it at all) to swallow the hook completely.

But given MM's spamming of this board with his facile political views, it's now probably 5 pages back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        It does in regards to if he is an actual pedo. He is a slime ball but not a pedo
                        No.....It doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          You guys need to follow the replies more closely. I was replying to Z who seemed outraged - outraged I tells ya - about Trump's gutter talk. He then proceeds to off handedly also comment himself that everyone knows fat chicks give better BJs. I submit that that is intellectually inconsistent.

Wasn't outraged. It just raised a red flag. Now I may sound hypocritical but my point was I feel a president should be held to a higher standard IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I would still claim it's different.

His comment about "fat chicks giving good BJs in the gutter" as crude as it is, still isn't the same as orange cosby detailing his sexual assault; unless of course the former was claiming he forced fat chicks to give him BJs in the gutter.

One of the comments is rude and crass.
                            The other Is a detailed admission of sexual assault.

Big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              No.....It doesn't.
                              Clinton is not a pedo. You don't understand what one is I guess. Regardless he is a scum

Comment

I would still claim it's different.

His comment about "fat chicks giving good BJs in the gutter" as crude as it is, still isn't the same as orange cosby detailing his sexual assault; unless of course the former was claiming he forced fat chicks to give him BJs in the gutter.

One of the comments is rude and crass.
                                The other Is a detailed admission of sexual assault.

Big difference.

I agree but I wasn't talking about the actions of the individuals, I was talking about Z's reactions to them and then his own direct comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X