Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    I'm just trying to think how that would effect the bedroom fun. I'm gonna be honest it makes things complicated
    Plus she probably wouldn't floss.

    Don't know if I could live with that.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Plus she probably wouldn't floss.

      Don't know if I could live with that.
      lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        I just think it's weird when there is an age difference like that. My sister who is in law school and has a good head on her shoulders dated a 28 year old when she was 20. I'll be honest I thought it was inappropriate, I treated him horribly when I was around him which i regret but to me it's like what is appealing about someone that young.
        Sorry, but I think that is silly. You know how much younger Beth is than me and you never seemed to find that inappropriate. The maturity gap between us when we first started dating was bigger than the age gap. She was an adult capable of deciding who she should date and who she shouldn't and made her decisions regardless of what she knew he family thought of her choices. Did I take advantage of her or do her some sort of disservice by not treating her like a child. People love to complain about millennials not being responsible and yet it is the previous generations that have worked so hard to keep them children. She made a choice that in the end showed better judgement and foresight than I had at the moment. I am very lucky she did, but what you guys are saying is she was not capable of deciding for herself. Maybe she should have had her parents there to make the decision for her so that I would be burned at the stake for witchcraft and she would be clensed by drowning.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
          I'm just trying to think how that would effect the bedroom fun. I'm gonna be honest it makes things complicated
          says shes into cosplay so that helps.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
            Gross
            Your face? Tell me about it.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Oooo, good idea. Maybe I will make some for Thursday.
              For me? Right?
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Sorry, but I think that is silly. You know how much younger Beth is than me and you never seemed to find that inappropriate. The maturity gap between us when we first started dating was bigger than the age gap. She was an adult capable of deciding who she should date and who she shouldn't and made her decisions regardless of what she knew he family thought of her choices. Did I take advantage of her or do her some sort of disservice by not treating her like a child. People love to complain about millennials not being responsible and yet it is the previous generations that have worked so hard to keep them children. She made a choice that in the end showed better judgement and foresight than I had at the moment. I am very lucky she did, but what you guys are saying is she was not capable of deciding for herself. Maybe she should have had her parents there to make the decision for her so that I would be burned at the stake for witchcraft and she would be clensed by drowning.
                I don't find it inappropriate with you and Beth but the age difference was less and you were both older. Beth wasn't 20. This sounds bad but you are both females. It doesn't come off like it would with an older man and a younger girl.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  For me? Right?
                  Well no, to bring for Thanksgiving, unless you will be there, then yes for you.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Your face? Tell me about it.
                    I'm not gross! Below average looks I would say if I'm being honest but not gross.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Plus she probably wouldn't floss.

                      Don't know if I could live with that.
                      Lol.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Sorry, but I think that is silly. You know how much younger Beth is than me and you never seemed to find that inappropriate. The maturity gap between us when we first started dating was bigger than the age gap. She was an adult capable of deciding who she should date and who she shouldn't and made her decisions regardless of what she knew he family thought of her choices. Did I take advantage of her or do her some sort of disservice by not treating her like a child. People love to complain about millennials not being responsible and yet it is the previous generations that have worked so hard to keep them children. She made a choice that in the end showed better judgement and foresight than I had at the moment. I am very lucky she did, but what you guys are saying is she was not capable of deciding for herself. Maybe she should have had her parents there to make the decision for her so that I would be burned at the stake for witchcraft and she would be clensed by drowning.
                        I think appearance plays into it too. You are a petite feminine looking woman. It's just different.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          says shes into cosplay so that helps.
                          It does and it's a deal breaker.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                            I don't find it inappropriate with you and Beth but the age difference was less and you were both older. Beth wasn't 20. This sounds bad but you are both females. It doesn't come off like it would with an older man and a younger girl.
                            She was 22!

                            Both females? My god do you even understand how chauvinistic that is?

                            Its like you think we are all delicate flowers that must be protected by men from men. Which if you are right is putting the foxes guarding the hen house. If you are wrong it is just insulting.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                              I think appearance plays into it too. You are a petite feminine looking woman. It's just different.
                              ::sigh::

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                She was 22!

                                Both females? My god do you even understand how chauvinistic that is?

                                Its like you think we are all delicate flowers that must be protected by men from men. Which if you are right is putting the foxes guarding the hen house. If you are wrong it is just insulting.
                                Lol you sound just like my sister. And 22 is different than 20. Beth was wrapping up college.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X