This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    I'm not gross! Below average looks I would say if I'm being honest but not gross.
    Anything below average is gross.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      ::sigh::
      I don't think they are delicate little flowers but a 28 year old dating an immature 20 year old is wrong IMO.

Comment

She was 22!

Both females? My god do you even understand how chauvinistic that is?

Its like you think we are all delicate flowers that must be protected by men from men. Which if you are right is putting the foxes guarding the hen house. If you are wrong it is just insulting.
        Just because I disagree with you does not make me chauvinistic. I don't appreciate that and it's uncalled for. I don't view you as a crazy feminist because of your stance.

Comment

I don't think they are delicate little flowers but a 28 year old dating an immature 20 year old is wrong IMO.
          Luckily it is the opinion of the 28 and 20 year old that actually matters there.

Comment

Just because I disagree with you does not make me chauvinistic. I don't appreciate that and it's uncalled for. I don't view you as a crazy feminist because of your stance.
            Good thing, feminists hate me because I refuse to be viewed as a victim simply because of my gender. And I did not call you chauvinistic, I know you better than that, but your comment definitely was.

Some idiot college girl was walking around a couple of weeks ago in her underwear holding a sign about "rape culture in amarica". I told her what I thought of her actions, she didn't like my opinions much, but at least she put her clothes on and went home. The fake victims just marginalize real victims.

Comment

It does and it's a deal breaker.
              I think thats hawt.

Comment

Good thing, feminists hate me because I refuse to be viewed as a victim simply because of my gender. And I did not call you chauvinistic, I know you better than that, but your comment definitely was.

Some idiot college girl was walking around a couple of weeks ago in her underwear holding a sign about "rape culture in amarica". I told her what I thought of her actions, she didn't like my opinions much, but at least she put her clothes on and went home. The fake victims just marginalize real victims.
                Agreed on that. That's crazy but hypothetically speaking say ur nephew was ur niece and she was 19 dating a 34 year old would that raise any red flags for you. I gaurentee your bow and arrows would be on stand by at all times.

Comment

• Han Solo was 33 when he banged a 19 year old Leia.

Comment

Look, I get you are just trying to protect, so your thoughts are from kindness. But in reality, if you feel you have to protect them at this stage, then it is because you don't trust or respect them, or at least that is the message you are sending if it isn't the reality of your thoughts, which in the end, isn't a kindness.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Han Solo was 33 when he banged a 19 year old Leia.
                      Yes but that's in space. Different rules up there.

Comment

• Shes so fiiine guys, but i dont know

Comment

Look, I get you are just trying to protect, so your thoughts are from kindness. But in reality, if you feel you have to protect them at this stage, then it is because you don't trust or respect them, or at least that is the message you are sending if it isn't the reality of your thoughts, which in the end, isn't a kindness.
                          Good point and true. I did respect her but you are 100% right I didn't trust her or him lol. He was a ladies man I guess and I just looked at him as scum.

Comment

Agreed on that. That's crazy but hypothetically speaking say ur nephew was ur niece and she was 19 dating a 34 year old would that raise any red flags for you. I gaurentee your bow and arrows would be on stand by at all times.
                            Why should it matter if he is my nephew or niece? How does the 19 year old's gender change it?

But to answer your question, I would talk to my nephew about it, probably meet the girl/guy if reasonable. Give him some advice based on my own experiences and then let him decide for himself what he wants to do. I will support him in that decision and help console him if it turns out bad. I would wait for him to be over it before I went to the I told you so's.

Comment

Good point and true. I did respect her but you are 100% right I didn't trust her or him lol. He was a ladies man I guess and I just looked at him as scum.
                              And guess what, she will probably learn to identify scum the hard way so she can protect herself from it in the future.

Comment

Why should it matter if he is my nephew or niece? How does the 19 year old's gender change it?

But to answer your question, I would talk to my nephew about it, probably meet the girl/guy if reasonable. Give him some advice based on my own experiences and then let him decide for himself what he wants to do. I will support him in that decision and help console him if it turns out bad. I would wait for him to be over it before I went to the I told you so's.
                                Yea. That's the mature way to handle and what would of been best. I wish I would of handled it that way. I do think there is a difference in regards to gender but if I gave my opinion on that you will really look at me as a caveman lol

Comment

Working...
                                X