This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I mean no offense but maybe you need to hang out with a better class of people.

Based on your posts.......your bar for what is acceptable human behavior is far too low.
    Because I feel people are capable of making their own decisions and are responsible for the consequences of them?

Comment

Not just referring to today's conversation.

Some behavior is just awful. Just because you've seen it before or have come to accept it, doesn't make it any less awful.
      Which is not what I am saying.

You ASSUME he used his position to influence her into a sexual relationship. You give this young woman no credit for having the ability to make her own decisions about who she chooses to be a sexual partner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        Oh no I agree. IMO there is nothing ok or acceptable about a 50 year old with a 19 year old. I even thought 28 and 20 is a little off. I think Jmike's view is the 19 year old because of legal age is a consenting adult, which is true legally but IMO a 19 girl is a kid
        And if it was a 19 year old man in the same position with a woman of power and influence, would you feel the same way?

Comment

When you're 19...you basically don't know squat. You may think you do but you don't.
          You may be "of age", but you're still a child.
          And they will remain a child until they stop being treated like one. You are doing nobody a service by allowing people to remain children until they are nearly 30, which I see happening all too much these days. 28 year old unemployed people living with their parents screaming about income inequality is not a demographic we should be trying to enlarge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Awesome
            Right! I was so out of line with the chauvinist remark. If I was butch then it would be different. LOL

Comment

Just saw a special on fox sports ranking the best baseball brawls of all time.

#1 was Yankees v redsox 1975 I believe. The one where Mickey rivers was cheap shotting everyone. Nettles really slammed lee in that one too. Pudge got some good shots in on pinella too. Now that was a great brawl.
              My favorite fight in baseball EVER....hands down.....Robin Ventura charging the mound at Nolan Ryan...and Ryan grabs him in a headlock and beats the everliving **** out of him. How embarrassing lol. This was early 90s Nolan Ryan....not exactly the definition of badass athlete. Dude was like 46 I think
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• [QUOTE=jmike;1943933]Right! I was so out of line with the chauvinist remark. If I was butch then it would be different. LOL[/QUOTE

Fu

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  My favorite fight in baseball EVER....hands down.....Robin Ventura charging the mound at Nolan Ryan...and Ryan grabs him in a headlock and beats the everliving **** out of him. How embarrassing lol. This was early 90s Nolan Ryan....not exactly the definition of badass athlete. Dude was like 46 I think
                  Lol that was great, you can tell that by the time Ventura made it to the mound he realized he made a mistake lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    And if it was a 19 year old man in the same position with a woman of power and influence, would you feel the same way?
                    Just because maybe you were sexually enlightened and may have not been so naive at a young age doesn't mean that most young girls that age are not. You struggle to see things from others perspective or relate to what may be a down fall of someone else. Most people are not as brilliant as you bud.
                    Last edited by Ztown; 11-19-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Made my second eagle ever today. Shot a 66 at south mountain in Bethlehem PA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Trancends all matter imo, tbh
                        I concur, imo tbpfh

Comment

Right! I was so out of line with the chauvinist remark. If I was butch then it would be different. LOL
                          Exactly. Get yourself some flannels and a wallet chain and your opinions willl improve markedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            Exactly. Get yourself some flannels and a wallet chain and your opinions willl improve markedly.
                            Sexy....kinda.... -___-
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Just because maybe you were sexually enlightened and may have not been so naive at a young age doesn't mean that most young girls that age are not. You struggle to see things from others perspective or relate to what may be a down fall of someone else. Most people are not as brilliant as you bud.
                              ooooo @jmike you brilliant
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Because I feel people are capable of making their own decisions and are responsible for the consequences of them?
                                No that's not why.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X