X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    No that's not why.
    You're too stupid to understand people...........and PFF!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Right! I was so out of line with the chauvinist remark. If I was butch then it would be different. LOL
      Fu
      LOL

Comment

Just because maybe you were sexually enlightened and may have not been so naive at a young age doesn't mean that most young girls that age are not. You struggle to see things from others perspective or relate to what may be a down fall of someone else. Most people are not as brilliant as you bud.
        So how far are we going to move the bar of responsibility? 18 isn't old enough, then what 21? How longe before 22 is "practically a child". Do we then move it again? 24 now? How long before the end of childhood is beyond the retirement age? You want young people to make mature, responsible decisions, allow them the opportunity to do so and screw it up every so often. If they are people you love, be there to catch them and help them back up, but don't block their ability to learn and grow for themselves.

Comment

Just because maybe you were sexually enlightened and may have not been so naive at a young age doesn't mean that most young girls that age are not. You struggle to see things from others perspective or relate to what may be a down fall of someone else. Most people are not as brilliant as you bud.
          Oh, and you know how much of a complete mess I was at 19 years old. I was unprepared for what faced me because I was protected as a child and that protection sure vanished in a hurry didn't it. How "smart" I am was no help. Being in a position of confidence because I had been allowed to make and learn from my own bad decisions before it was forced upon me may have allowed me to handle it all better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            No that's not why.
            Then you aren't making sense, but feel free to continue to insult my friends without any knowledge of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Oh, and you know how much of a complete mess I was at 19 years old. I was unprepared for what faced me because I was protected as a child and that protection sure vanished in a hurry didn't it. How "smart" I am was no help. Being in a position of confidence because I had been allowed to make and learn from my own bad decisions before it was forced upon me may have allowed me to handle it all better.
              Look I don't disagree with a lot of what you are saying but you won't convince me a teacher having relations with a student or a 52 year old with a 19 year old isn't much more on the adult.

Comment

So how far are we going to move the bar of responsibility? 18 isn't old enough, then what 21? How longe before 22 is "practically a child". Do we then move it again? 24 now? How long before the end of childhood is beyond the retirement age? You want young people to make mature, responsible decisions, allow them the opportunity to do so and screw it up every so often. If they are people you love, be there to catch them and help them back up, but don't block their ability to learn and grow for themselves.
                Well how young is too young then ? Is 17 ok ? How about 16? What age would the girl have to be before she is considered a victim?

Comment

• 22 mph winds tomorrow during the game. Worries me

Comment

Look I don't disagree with a lot of what you are saying but you won't convince me a teacher having relations with a student or a 52 year old with a 19 year old isn't much more on the adult.
                    I think you need to actually know what happened to pass judgement. Respect the girl enough to believe it is possible that she made a choice of something she desired, regardless of the intentions and motivations of the elder. Don't assume she was taken advantage of.

And don't think I didn't notice you deftly side stepping my questions about reversing the gender in this situation. That speaks volumes.

Comment

Well how young is too young then ? Is 17 ok ? How about 16? What age would the girl have to be before she is considered a victim?
                      Age of consent is 18, be prepared when you get there. In different cultures that specific age is different, but the goal is the same in all of them, when you get to that age, be prepared.

Comment

22 mph winds tomorrow during the game. Worries me
                        Good thing we have such a strong run game.

Comment

I think you need to actually know what happened to pass judgement. Respect the girl enough to believe it is possible that she made a choice of something she desired, regardless of the intentions and motivations of the elder. Don't assume she was taken advantage of.

And don't think I didn't notice you deftly side stepping my questions about reversing the gender in this situation. That speaks volumes.
                          Oh I didn't side step anything. I think it's different when roles are reversed. You can see that by how each are punished by the law. Much stiffer rulings when it's an older guy and a younger girl. I also don't like how you view it as disrespectful because I view the younger girl a victim. I mean come on you can't be serious.

Comment

Good thing we have such a strong run game.
                            Haha. That's what worries me but we are top ten against the run so we should be ok.

Comment

• Had to make an ice cream and V8 run for the pregger wife and her crazy cravings and it's slick out there. Sleeting good.

Comment

Oh I didn't side step anything. I think it's different when roles are reversed. You can see that by how each are punished by the law. Much stiffer rulings when it's an older guy and a younger girl. I also don't like how you view it as disrespectful because I view the younger girl a victim. I mean come on you can't be serious.
                                Ok, so a woman must have been taken advantage of because she is only 19, but a guy is a stud because look who he scored at 19? Yes, that is showing a utter disrespect of her because she is female and age has nothing to do with it. So at what age does a woman's decision making capabilities equal that of a man's exactly? Do I have to be 5 years older than you to be as capable? 10 years? So should we change the age of consent, keeping men at 18 but women have to be 24 in order to be treated as an adult?

Comment

Working...
                                X