This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    Had to make an ice cream run for the pregger wife and here crazy cravings and it's slick out there. Sleeting good.
    Is she old enough to decide for herself what she craves?

Comment

• Is it snowing down by you Jenn?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Ok, so a woman must have been taken advantage of because she is only 19, but a guy is a stud because look who he scored at 19? Yes, that is showing a utter disrespect of her because she is female and age has nothing to do with it. So at what age does a woman's decision making capabilities equal that of a man's exactly? Do I have to be 5 years older than you to be as capable? 10 years? So should we change the age of consent, keeping men at 18 but women have to be 24 in order to be treated as an adult?
        More about the capability of force then any of what you said. I don't know why you turn it into me viewing women as unequal because I find it messed up when a 51 year old is with a 19 year old. You paint me out to be some caveman.

Comment

Is she old enough to decide for herself what she craves?
          Yes she just turned 30 so she can. However I don't let her drive or leave the house. Barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen is where I keep her.

Comment

Is it snowing down by you Jenn?
            nope, lots of wind though

Comment

nope, lots of wind though
              It's crazy it was 65 and sunny around 2pm. Then by 4 it got all windy and cold. It's like winter literally just blew in. My wife thinks I'm weird but winter is my favorite season. Always has been

Comment

More about the capability of force then any of what you said. I don't know why you turn it into me viewing women as unequal because I find it messed up when a 51 year old is with a 19 year old. You paint me out to be some caveman.
                I have explained this, it is because without knowledge of specifically what happened, you assume she was taken advantage because she is a woman. You attempted earlier to say it is about age, but you have since clarified that the age really wasn't the issue at all.

Comment

It's crazy it was 65 and sunny around 2pm. Then by 4 it got all windy and cold. It's like winter literally just blew in. My wife thinks I'm weird but winter is my favorite season. Always has been
                  I concur with both of you, winter is the best season, well late fall and early winter anyway; and you are weird.

Comment

I have explained this, it is because without knowledge of specifically what happened, you assume she was taken advantage because she is a woman. You attempted earlier to say it is about age, but you have since clarified that the age really wasn't the issue at all.
                    I hate debating you. You are impossible and frustrating as hell with your points and fancy words.

Comment

• So to wrap it up. Yes it's wrong IMO for a man to use his power and if he is 51 to hook up with a 19 year old. No I don't think women are helpless or can't make decisions. If you knew my life you would know I'm at the bottom of the hiarchy. Daughter 1. Wife 2. Sister 3. Me. 4

Comment

Yes it's wrong IMO for a person to use their power to hook up.
                        I never disagreed with this. The age part is irrelevant. Unless you are implying it is ok for a man to use his power to "hook up" with an employee of his same age?

Comment

I hate debating you. You are impossible and frustrating as hell with your points and fancy words.
                          Logic and reason sure are annoying aren't they?

Comment

Logic and reason sure are annoying aren't they?
                            You think it's reasonable to think that both the 51 year old and the 19 year old should receive equal blame ?

Comment

Logic and reason through my eyes sure are annoying aren't they?
                              Fixed it for ya.

Comment

Then you aren't making sense, but feel free to continue to insult my friends without any knowledge of them.
                                Stop being so delicate buttercup.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X