Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMIKE CAN YOU STOP ARGUING WITH MEN?? IT'S NO USE.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• She's really only arguing with Ztown.

MH doesn't count because he could get into an argument in an empty room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        She's really only arguing with Ztown.

Jenn is right with what she saying. I just find it messed up with an older guy and young girl. She made good points in regards to it being hypocritical of me to not think it's messed up when it's the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          She's really only arguing with Ztown.

.........and lose.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I think you need to actually know what happened to pass judgement. Respect the girl enough to believe it is possible that she made a choice of something she desired, regardless of the intentions and motivations of the elder. Don't assume she was taken advantage of.

And don't think I didn't notice you deftly side stepping my questions about reversing the gender in this situation. That speaks volumes.
            The very nature that slick willy was POTUS and Monica Lewinsky his intern, made it advantageous and exploitative wheter slick willy conciously acted that way or not and why it is not allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
              The very nature that slick willy was POTUS and Monica Lewinsky his intern, made it advantageous and exploitative wheter slick willy conciously acted that way or not and why it is not allowed.
              The point that we are making that our friend Jmike doesn't seem to acknowledge that the fact that technically, Monica Lewinski had responsibility for her actions, doesn't mean that Bill didn't.
              It was creepy, exploitative and horrible behavior.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• You know..

I've never (and maybe because I'm not a man) understood how females are frowned upon in scenario's like this, but the male isn't.
                A couple of my male friends and I had a somewhat similar discussion. They say because females are open (vaginas) and males are the ones who penetrate or whatever, it is ultimately up to the female because she holds the power. Males seek it because that is their "nature" but women shouldn't be so "open" to every guy she encounters.

Well, OK? I have a problem with this because the female will always be blamed in the end. Monica is being held accountable because as a "woman" you should be selective on who you allow to enter inside of you. But guys are free to roam and put their ding dongs wherever he pleases. Sure, the guy might be a total creep and a loser, but the fact that he even entertained the idea is not alarming, only Monica allowing it - Why?

Comment

• I'll never forget what my friend told me lol. He said he can go and sleep with 20 women and come home and lay next to his wife and that's all that matters. So I go, OK, suppose I sleep with 20 men..

I was immediately cut off, he got so mad. "NO!"

"At the end of the day, a dude can smash 20 women and have absolutely no emotional attachment. When a girl has sex with a guy, her job is looking to replace you and eventually leave you!"

Huh?? What is this? I've had casual sex and one night stands before and I have never been "emotionally attached" to any of them. In fact, it was the other way around! What is this false rhetoric?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Plus she probably wouldn't floss.

Don't know if I could live with that.
                    After thinking about it all weekend it finally hit me late last night.
                    Last edited by dezzzR; 11-21-2016, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      You know..

I've never (and maybe because I'm not a man) understood how females are frowned upon in scenario's like this, but the male isn't.
                      A couple of my male friends and I had a somewhat similar discussion. They say because females are open (vaginas) and males are the ones who penetrate or whatever, it is ultimately up to the female because she holds the power. Males seek it because that is their "nature" but women shouldn't be so "open" to every guy she encounters.

Well, OK? I have a problem with this because the female will always be blamed in the end. Monica is being held accountable because as a "woman" you should be selective on who you allow to enter inside of you. But guys are free to roam and put their ding dongs wherever he pleases. Sure, the guy might be a total creep and a loser, but the fact that he even entertained the idea is not alarming, only Monica allowing it - Why?
                      Bill was almost impeached...the hell are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        You think it's reasonable to think that both the 51 year old and the 19 year old should receive equal blame ?
                        I think you need to determine what happened in order to assign blame. Seems to me it is as likely that she sought this physical relationship out for her own gain, retaining evidense of the affair for later use to gain her own position of power and influence, as it is that he coerced her into it. You made a determination on the situation based on the assumption of weakness on her part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                          Fixed it for ya.
                          Your only logic is "young female is weak and must be protected". I call BS on that nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Bill was almost impeached...the hell are you talking about?
                            Almost? He WAS impeached.

And even still, Monica is attacked waaaaay more. She's criticized and shamed WAY more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Stop being so delicate buttercup.
                              How am I being delicate? Because I don't think it is appropriate for you to insult people who aren't here but allow you to do so anyway? Wow, what a snowflake I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                JMIKE CAN YOU STOP ARGUING WITH MEN?? IT'S NO USE.
                                Maybe, but it is entertaining

Comment

Working...
                                X