This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    The point that we are making that our friend Jmike doesn't seem to acknowledge that the fact that technically, Monica Lewinski had responsibility for her actions, doesn't mean that Bill didn't.
    It was creepy, exploitative and horrible behavior.
    Tell me when I said he did not have to accept responsibility for his own actions? My issue is your ASSUMPTION that she was a victim here. I find it just as likely that she was the aggressor for her own gain. Nothing quite like a little dirt on the POTUS to get yourself a leg up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Almost? He WAS impeached.

And even still, Monica is attacked waaaaay more. She's criticized and shamed WAY more.
      Because having frivolous sex for a man is expected and for a woman it is slutty. What I find interesting is in the same sentence they will call her victimized by Clinton as they are shaming her for being a slut.

Comment

Almost? He WAS impeached.

And even still, Monica is attacked waaaaay more. She's criticized and shamed WAY more.
        See what you want I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Tell me when I said he did not have to accept responsibility for his own actions? My issue is your ASSUMPTION that she was a victim here. I find it just as likely that she was the aggressor for her own gain. Nothing quite like a little dirt on the POTUS to get yourself a leg up.
          My point was always about what Bill did. Your response has constantly been the SHE has the right to do what ever she want.
          That isn't the point at all. She wasn't the President. She doesn't have constitutional power. She wasn't the Commander In Chief. Her "responsibility" is irrelevant.

He preyed on her. He was 50 and she was 19. It's HIS behavior that was the subject.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            See what you want I guess.
            Dude, lol it's true.

Yeah he was impeached, but are people really ashamed at him? Rappers talk about him like a God. That's my point. Attitudes towards the two for doing the exact same thing is lol.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Every year, my PPR team is ****ted on. Everyone LOVES PPR. I haven't had one successful PPR season because of injuries.

Decker
              Forsett
              Now Green. You can't make this BS up. TWO of my top WR's are out for the year. Two keepers. Whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                My point was always about what Bill did. Your response has constantly been the SHE has the right to do what ever she want.
                That isn't the point at all. She wasn't the President. She doesn't have constitutional power. She wasn't the Commander In Chief. Her "responsibility" is irrelevant.

He preyed on her. He was 50 and she was 19. It's HIS behavior that was the subject.
                Show me where he "preyed" on her exactly? I have not seen comments by her stating that she was an unwilling participant. Trust me, I have a firm understanding of how much power a young woman can have over a man's actions if she chooses to.

Comment

Because having frivolous sex for a man is expected and for a woman it is slutty. What I find interesting is in the same sentence they will call her victimized by Clinton as they are shaming her for being a slut.
                  Who on here called her a slut?

Comment

Show me where he "preyed" on her exactly? I have not seen comments by her stating that she was an unwilling participant. Trust me, I have a firm understanding of how much power a young woman can have over a man's actions if she chooses to.
                    That's my point you pull on your own experiences.

Comment

Your only logic is "young female is weak and must be protected". I call BS on that nonsense.
                      Either I did a poor job explaing myself or your radical left views on free choice are getting in the way. I bet you would love living in Thailand they are open to your views as well.

Comment

• I'm done with this argument. It's cold out

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                          I'm done with this argument. It's cold out
                          You'll be back once she responds.

Comment

As was just said. This argument is over.
                            you are free of course to feel his behavior was appropriate. I am free to believe that it was borderline pedophilia. Our life experiences and judgement inform us.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

You'll be back once she responds.
                              I'll be back like Rudy in fantasy football once she paid up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                                Either I did a poor job explaing myself or your radical left views on free choice are getting in the way. I bet you would love living in Thailand they are open to your views as well.
                                LOL, me radical left? ok

Comment

Working...
                                X