This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    As was just said. This argument is over.
    you are free of course to feel his behavior was appropriate. I am free to believe that it was borderline pedophilia. Our life experiences and judgement inform us.
    Me not thinking she was a victim has nothing to do with whether or not his actions were appropriate, they were not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Dude, lol it's true.

Yeah he was impeached, but are people really ashamed at him? Rappers talk about him like a God. That's my point. Attitudes towards the two for doing the exact same thing is lol.
      No its not. She was a young bimbo that was taken advantage of by an older man in power. Thats the way most people see it.

Comment

• ugh this lady just came in and she smelled like uncooked Chef Boyardee sauce

Comment

• 7-3, whaaa whaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            No its not. She was a young bimbo that was taken advantage of by an older man in power. Thats the way most people see it.
            k.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              I'll be back like Rudy in fantasy football once she paid up!
              How many accounts have you created?
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

How many accounts have you created?
                Just this and my old one before I got banned why? What does that have to do with you no paying your debts ?

Comment

Every year, my PPR team is ****ted on. Everyone LOVES PPR. I haven't had one successful PPR season because of injuries.

Decker
                  Forsett
                  Now Green. You can't make this BS up. TWO of my top WR's are out for the year. Two keepers. Whatever.
                  Yea but you have nothing to lose in fantasy football. It's all profit for you.

Comment

Just this and my old one before I got banned why? What does that have to do with you no paying your debts ?
                    Rudy is completely paid up.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Morehead State;1946903]Rudy is completely paid up.[/QUOTE

Isn't it like pulling teeth to get her to set her lineup and or pay?

Comment

• I think it is up to whoever is managing her league to deal with her paying or not and none of our business.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          I think it is up to whoever is managing her league to deal with her paying or not and none of our business.
                          I'm not attempting to deal with her not paying. I can just relate to how annoying it would be to be in a league with someone like her.

Comment

I'm not attempting to deal with her not paying. I can just relate to how annoying it would be to be in a league with someone like her.
                            What's annoying is that she's 7-4.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              I think it is up to whoever is managing her league to deal with her paying or not and none of our business.
                              Rich people like Rudy are cheap. Thats why theyre rich.

Comment

I'll never forget what my friend told me lol. He said he can go and sleep with 20 women and come home and lay next to his wife and that's all that matters. So I go, OK, suppose I sleep with 20 men..

I was immediately cut off, he got so mad. "NO!"

"At the end of the day, a dude can smash 20 women and have absolutely no emotional attachment. When a girl has sex with a guy, her job is looking to replace you and eventually leave you!"

Huh?? What is this? I've had casual sex and one night stands before and I have never been "emotionally attached" to any of them. In fact, it was the other way around! What is this false rhetoric?

These guys sound very immature to me and none of this makes any sense to me at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X