Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    These guys sound very immature to me and none of this makes any sense to me at all.
    Rudy has even less understand then jmike of what the conversation was really about.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      ugh this lady just came in and she smelled like uncooked Chef Boyardee sauce

      Mmmmmmmmmm Chef Boyardee

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        Rudy has even less understand then jmike of what the conversation was really about.
        And you can't read.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          I think it is up to whoever is managing her league to deal with her paying or not and none of our business.
          The person who is managing it and knows all about it is right in this thread lol
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            What's annoying is that she's 7-4.
            Antonio Brown and Jordan Howard are awesome.


            Morehead, Thank you.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Rudy is bossy.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Rudy is bossy.
                how


                Edit: I'm a Capricorn, so sorry.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  how


                  Edit: I'm a Capricorn, so sorry.
                  I dont know, you just seem like an annoying feminist

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Antonio Brown and Jordan Howard are awesome.


                    Morehead, Thank you.
                    I ****ed that one up. I figure DeAndre had a favorable schedule and I thought Howard was done. He looked like he hit a wall. Add that to my desperation for RB's and there was my bad call.
                    Now Gio is out for the year and I'm pretty much ****ed. Oh well.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Mmmmmmmmmm Chef Boyardee
                      Beefaroni.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        I dont know, you just seem like an annoying feminist
                        I hate MODERN feminist because they don't make any sense.

                        I criticize anything that doesn't make sense.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          I hate MODERN feminist because they don't make any sense.

                          I criticize anything that doesn't make sense.
                          I know she isn't but jmike comes off as one. Im glad ur not in my fantasy league Rudy lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                            I know she isn't but jmike comes off as one. Im glad ur not in my fantasy league Rudy lol
                            Nobody curr
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Nobody curr
                              I think you were trying to say nobody cares? If so don't speak for others.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                                I think you were trying to say nobody cares? If so don't speak for others.
                                Well nobody does.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X