Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    I think you were trying to say nobody cares? If so don't speak for others.
    Too late.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Dude, lol it's true.

      Yeah he was impeached, but are people really ashamed at him? Rappers talk about him like a God. That's my point. Attitudes towards the two for doing the exact same thing is lol.
      I knew some people who thought "good for him" about that. All the sexual conquest and slut talk aside, I consider it alarming in terms of a possible security breach for this to happen right in the Oval Office.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        I knew some people who thought "good for him" about that. All the sexual conquest and slut talk aside, I consider it alarming in terms of a possible security breach for this to happen right in the Oval Office.
        Yo he probably bribed the **** outta those people in the White House
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Yo he probably bribed the **** outta those people in the White House
          Number one being his wife.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Too late.
            Late as in when you pay your league fee each year.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Well nobody does.
              I thought you blocked me ? Why are you responding to my posts? I thought we agreed to not bother with one another ?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                Late as in when you pay your league fee each year.
                You got it!
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  You got it!


                  Go Riri

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post


                    Go Riri
                    Are you beginning to see the beauty of Rihanna now?
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                      I thought you blocked me ? Why are you responding to my posts? I thought we agreed to not bother with one another ?
                      I think it's enlightening to see what Mr. Riff and Mrs. Raff are thinking in today's America.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I think it's enlightening to see what Mr. Riff and Mrs. Raff are thinking in today's America.
                        Great but if it gets to stressful on here or "unhealthy" let us know and we will take it easy on you.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Are you beginning to see the beauty of Rihanna now?
                          Is that underwear on her head?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Is that underwear on her head?
                            Think it's mine
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Think it's mine
                              So you pay of your debts with your underwear?

                              Maybe I'll join this fantasy league that you talk about.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                                So you pay of your debts with your underwear?

                                Maybe I'll join this fantasy league that you talk about.
                                Who knows, maybe my undwrwear will land on your head
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X