This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Nah, I was kinda slipping in 2011, but the SB extended me for a little bit if anything. FF definitely killed the loyalty, and right now with FF dying on me, I think the sport is just meh. Haha, I used to know every player on the practice squad, and could tell you the college of almost any player in the league drafted after 2007. Now I barely even know half of our roster.
    Your not alone Bill , I don't want to go into all the reasons why its changed for me. One of the biggest factors for me has been the media and how it covers the game/league its beyond ridiculous ... FF defiantly played a part, your following a lot of players your hearing about their problems your dealing with suspensions , injuries and so on. In some cases drafting players you can't stand... I had to stop and see if things level back up ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
      It was horrible creepy behavior. The guy should've been thrown out of office.

The very fact that POTUS is diddling one of his 19 year old interns is a sickening abuse of power. I don't understand how anyone can't see the impropriety in that.
      Excuse me, regardless of whether or not the intern was willing, the POTUS' bahavior was not appropriate. It though does not mean he abused his power in doing so. There is no evidence, that I know of, that shows he forced or coerced her. The assumption that the only reason this would happen is because he abused his power in some way is insulting to the intern. It is just as likely, in fact moreso, that she was the initiator and agressor seeing as she has much more to gain from the relationship than he does. It didn't work out too well for either in the end, but that is what happens when you make stupid decisions. I cannot be overcritical of the man though, because few men (regardless of what they say on a message board) would turn down a NSA BJ from an agressively willing female.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Hernandez

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          Your not alone Bill , I don't want to go into all the reasons why its changed for me. One of the biggest factors for me has been the media and how it covers the game/league its beyond ridiculous ... FF defiantly played a part, your following a lot of players your hearing about their problems your dealing with suspensions , injuries and so on. In some cases drafting players you can't stand... I had to stop and see if things level back up ...
          Byron, my suggestion is don't go to sports websites for anything but scores and to BS with other fans. Don't watch any NFL network or ESPN except for the games. Basically if the only interaction you have with the sport is the games and other fans, you will enjoy it much more. Avoid all those articles posted by RF to, because this would be the same as going to the websites for articles.

They really need to not allow the links to articles and such. This is a fan message board, it is no place for news. The insistance on providing a link to every topic that comes up seems counterindicated for what the board is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Byron, my suggestion is don't go to sports websites for anything but scores and to BS with other fans. Don't watch any NFL network or ESPN except for the games. Basically if the only interaction you have with the sport is the games and other fans, you will enjoy it much more. Avoid all those articles posted by RF to, because this would be the same as going to the websites for articles.

They really need to not allow the links to articles and such. This is a fan message board, it is no place for news. The insistance on providing a link to every topic that comes up seems counterindicated for what the board is about.
            i couldn't watch that stuff even if I tried. It's soooo boring! When the Giants used to win, I would watch the highlights every single day for a week lmao.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Excuse me, regardless of whether or not the intern was willing, the POTUS' bahavior was not appropriate. It though does not mean he abused his power in doing so. There is no evidence, that I know of, that shows he forced or coerced her. The assumption that the only reason this would happen is because he abused his power in some way is insulting to the intern. It is just as likely, in fact moreso, that she was the initiator and agressor seeing as she has much more to gain from the relationship than he does. It didn't work out too well for either in the end, but that is what happens when you make stupid decisions. I cannot be overcritical of the man though, because few men (regardless of what they say on a message board) would turn down a NSA BJ from an agressively willing female.
              I'd love to know what you have against Derek Jeter. I bet it would go against a lot of your arguments here.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                i couldn't watch that stuff even if I tried. It's soooo boring! When the Giants used to win, I would watch the highlights every single day for a week lmao.
                I'm the same way if the Giants win I'm listening to thd fan, watching the NFL network, NFL live etc. if they lose I won't go near anything sports related

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Anyone see Kevin Love rocking the old school WWF Championship belt, with his Austin 3:16 shirt, soaked in beer? lol
                  Did you watch survivor series ? Waste of money if u ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    I disagree. If someone doesnt pay in a league Im in, the league members should have the right to know instead of the winner finding out hes not winning the amount he was told.
                    The key is to get menebers in the league that pay and keep the dead beats out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                      I'd love to know what you have against Derek Jeter. I bet it would go against a lot of your arguments here.
                      Nope, it would not

Comment

The key is to get menebers in the league that pay and keep the dead beats out.
                        Give it a rest please. It is not your league and it seems the comments are without merit.

Comment

Nope, it would not
                          A lot of things you have called him and described him as. You ripped him for hooking up with hundreds of women.

Comment

Give it a rest please. It is not your league and it seems the comments are without merit.
                            Why do you care lol. It's a message board I respond to comments or posts like everyone else. You can be very bossy Jenn lol

Comment

thanks Jmike ... I actually did stop watching nfl network and espn 4 or 5 years ago I also stopped watching pre game shows ... I was still getting quite a dose of bull**** from the internet doing ff research and what not. This is the first year with no ff after about 6 years of playing . While I miss playing a bit I don't miss the time it took up and the ups and downs of playing ...

I very seldom go to links provided here anymore and I'm spending far less time on the board.. The negativity in tagf is unreal most of the time so I'm reading less I do like everyone in here so I check in every day see what cooking... I'm ok with it all and where I'm at its just a bit different these days....

Comment

A lot of things you have called him and described him as. You ripped him for hooking up with hundreds of women.
                                I ripped him because he is a slut, it isn't a good look. It isn't why I dislike him.

Comment

Working...
                                X