This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    Why do you care lol. It's a message board I respond to comments or posts like everyone else. You can be very bossy Jenn lol
    I don't "care" carry on if you wish, I just find it tiresome.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I ripped him because he is a slut, it isn't a good look. It isn't why I dislike him.
      Why is he a slut ?

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        thanks Jmike ... I actually did stop watching nfl network and espn 4 or 5 years ago I also stopped watching pre game shows ... I was still getting quite a dose of bull**** from the internet doing ff research and what not. This is the first year with no ff after about 6 years of playing . While I miss playing a bit I don't miss the time it took up and the ups and downs of playing ...

I very seldom go to links provided here anymore and I'm spending far less time on the board.. The negativity in tagf is unreal most of the time so I'm reading less I do like everyone in here so I check in every day see what cooking... I'm ok with it all and where I'm at its just a bit different these days....
        I find I don't care as much as I used to, which has really allowed me to enjoy it all the more. I really enjoy the wins and the losses don't bother me. If they are playing like garbage and I am not enjoying it, I shut it off and do something else. I used to feel like a "bad fan" if I did that. But WTF, it's for entertainment, not like I am cheating on a spouse here.

Comment

I don't "care" carry on if you wish, I just find it tiresome.
          Take a nap if it tires you out. Speaking of something that's tiresome, see what I did there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
            Why is he a slut ?
            He's dipped his stick so many times I would come within 20 yards of him in a hazmat suit. People consider me promiscuous, he takes it to a whole new level.

Comment

I find I don't care as much as I used to, which has really allowed me to enjoy it all the more. I really enjoy the wins and the losses don't bother me. If they are playing like garbage and I am not enjoying it, I shut it off and do something else. I used to feel like a "bad fan" if I did that. But WTF, it's for entertainment, not like I am cheating on a spouse here.
              I'm kind of the same way. Getting married and having a kid change a lot in regards to how much time and effort you put into a team.

Comment

He's dipped his stick so many times I would come within 20 yards of him in a hazmat suit. People consider me promiscuous, he takes it to a whole new level.
                Lol. Oh and ur not promiscuous Jenn! Don't say **** like that.

Comment

you know that's kind of where I'm at , its entertainment I watch when I have time I'm still getting ready for snow and cold if the sun is shinning I'm outside

Comment

you know that's kind of where I'm at , its entertainment I watch when I have time I'm still getting ready for snow and cold if the sun is shinning I'm outside
                    My sister DVRs the game for me and I will pop over there to watch. Usually can finish with it in about an hour and a half at a much more convenient time. Sometimes I will even wait a few days and watch it when she needs me to watch my nephew.

Comment

I very seldom go to links provided here anymore and I'm spending far less time on the board.. The negativity in tagf is unreal most of the time so I'm reading less I do like everyone in here so I check in every day see what cooking... I'm ok with it all and where I'm at its just a bit different these days....
                      I come here to chat.

I go to tagf to amuse myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        I come here to chat.

I go to tagf to amuse myself.
                        Just go into the bathroom. Why go to TAGF?
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Just go into the bathroom. Why go to TAGF?

That's a good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            That's a good point.
                            Or my apartment

what
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              Is football just getting worse and worse, or do I just not enjoy it anymore? Like you guys are cool and all, so I still check the boards, but how the Giants or any team do literally doesn't cross my mind whatsoever. I honestly don't think I can even be called a fan anymore. No definition can really support it.
                              You suck ashy balls at fantasy now
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Or my apartment

what
                                Hey!

I feel like you are abusing your power over me to coerce me.

Uncool, Rudy. Uncool.

Comment

Working...
                                X