Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    He's actually someone who will take personal shots at other posters then run to mods when it on him. He is a ***** in every sense of the word.
    Pot meet kettle.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Pot meet kettle.
      Never once ran to the mods. So as usual your point is off.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        Never once ran to the mods. So as usual your point is off.

        Good for you. So that's your moral high ground?

        My point is that you never miss an opportunity to take a personal shot at the guy. It's unnecessary and it makes you seem petty, not to mention that by constantly doing it you come off like a whiny little *****.

        You and I have never had any issues, I'm just giving my view straight up. If you want me to butt out, say the word and I will.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Good for you. So that's your moral high ground?

          My point is that you never miss an opportunity to take a personal shot at the guy. It's unnecessary and it makes you seem petty, not to mention that by constantly doing it you come off like a whiny little *****.

          You and I have never had any issues, I'm just giving my view straight up. If you want me to butt out, say the word and I will.
          Don't care if you butt out or not lol. Feel free to comment on whatever you like. Like you said its just a message board.

          Comment


          • 8-tree

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              Don't care if you butt out or not lol. Feel free to comment on whatever you like. Like you said its just a message board.
              Duly noted.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                8-tree

                Yes. Try to be unhappy about it.

                All the cool kids are.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                  He's actually someone who will take personal shots at other posters then run to mods when it on him. He is a ***** in every sense of the word.
                  I admit that I don't know what your deal is, but MS is a good man.

                  I've met him. He's a great guy, and he's got a photographic memory of Giants football.

                  My suggestion is you find another hobby.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                    I admit that I don't know what your deal is, but MS is a good man.

                    I've met him. He's a great guy, and he's got a photographic memory of Giants football.

                    My suggestion is you find another hobby.
                    Oh ok then, didn't know you felt he was a great guy. That changes everything lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                      I admit that I don't know what your deal is, but MS is a good man.

                      I've met him. He's a great guy, and he's got a photographic memory of Giants football.

                      My suggestion is you find another hobby.
                      What kind of hobby should I try? What are your hobbies ?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        What kind of hobby should I try?
                        Miming.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                          Miming.
                          I was thinking about maybe starting some anti Eli threads and "stirring the pot" like my mentor Rosey.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                            I was thinking about maybe starting some anti Eli threads and "stirring the pot" like my mentor Rosey.

                            I'm okay with it as long as you have your parents permission. And most importantly keep it in good fun Lois.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                              I'm okay with it as long as you have your parents permission. And most importantly keep it in good fun Lois.
                              What if both parents are dead ? Who's permission do I get ?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                                I admit that I don't know what your deal is, but MS is a good man.

                                I've met him. He's a great guy, and he's got a photographic memory of Giants football.

                                My suggestion is you find another hobby.
                                Tell us more about when you and morehead met.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X