This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    He's actually someone who will take personal shots at other posters then run to mods when it on him. He is a ***** in every sense of the word.
    Pot meet kettle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Pot meet kettle.
      Never once ran to the mods. So as usual your point is off.

Comment

Never once ran to the mods. So as usual your point is off.

Good for you. So that's your moral high ground?

My point is that you never miss an opportunity to take a personal shot at the guy. It's unnecessary and it makes you seem petty, not to mention that by constantly doing it you come off like a whiny little *****.

You and I have never had any issues, I'm just giving my view straight up. If you want me to butt out, say the word and I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Good for you. So that's your moral high ground?

My point is that you never miss an opportunity to take a personal shot at the guy. It's unnecessary and it makes you seem petty, not to mention that by constantly doing it you come off like a whiny little *****.

You and I have never had any issues, I'm just giving my view straight up. If you want me to butt out, say the word and I will.
          Don't care if you butt out or not lol. Feel free to comment on whatever you like. Like you said its just a message board.

Comment

• 8-tree

Comment

Don't care if you butt out or not lol. Feel free to comment on whatever you like. Like you said its just a message board.
              Duly noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                8-tree

Yes. Try to be unhappy about it.

All the cool kids are.

Comment

He's actually someone who will take personal shots at other posters then run to mods when it on him. He is a ***** in every sense of the word.
                  I admit that I don't know what your deal is, but MS is a good man.

I've met him. He's a great guy, and he's got a photographic memory of Giants football.

My suggestion is you find another hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I've met him. He's a great guy, and he's got a photographic memory of Giants football.

Oh ok then, didn't know you felt he was a great guy. That changes everything lol

Comment

What kind of hobby should I try? What are your hobbies ?

Comment

What kind of hobby should I try?
                        Miming.

Comment

Miming.
                          I was thinking about maybe starting some anti Eli threads and "stirring the pot" like my mentor Rosey.

Comment

I was thinking about maybe starting some anti Eli threads and "stirring the pot" like my mentor Rosey.

I'm okay with it as long as you have your parents permission. And most importantly keep it in good fun Lois.

Comment

I'm okay with it as long as you have your parents permission. And most importantly keep it in good fun Lois.
                              What if both parents are dead ? Who's permission do I get ?

Comment

Tell us more about when you and morehead met.

Comment

Working...
                                X