This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    What if both parents are dead ? Who's permission do I get ?
    Satan's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
      Miming.
      Brent Spinner (CMDR Data from Star Trek: TNG) and Parker Posey both have extensive training in improv and ar eboth accomplished mimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Yes. Try to be unhappy about it.

All the cool kids are.
        Offensive playcalling still blows but that defense....

Comment

Have a good thanksgiving Jenn. You are in charge of the cooking I would gather.
          Thanks, It was nice. No, I made deviled eggs and a couple other items for the crew, but chef took care of most of the cooking as always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I'm headed for a Carribean cruise on Saturday. 20th anniversary and all.
            Enjoy, Happy Anniversary. I'm taking my nephew to Universal this weekend. There is always something a bit more fun about vacations not in the summer.

Comment

Can we knock this crap off please?

This is a message board, nothing more.

If you have a personal issue with another poster, try to be an adult and simply ignore. The feeble passive aggressive nonsense is unnecessary and reflects more poorly on the one posting it than the target.

I know it's difficult because the boards sometimes feel like reality, but they're not. Let's all put on our big boy pants and try to act like adults.
              I reject adulthood, it has been overrated so far. But I agree with the knocking off of crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                How was everyone's Thanksgiving?
                It was good thanks, yours?

Comment

Can't picture a trip to south jersey ever being nice.
                  I had to go to Piscataway on Wednesday to visit clients with my boss. Nothing "unnice" about going there. Just another place.

Comment

Why can't we have this spirit all year round?
                    You can have any spirit you want. You just need some candles, some moaning and a pentagram painted in blood on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      You can have any spirit you want. You just need some candles, some moaning and a pentagram painted in blood on the floor.
                      I prefer my spirits to be distilled.

Comment

I prefer my spirits to be distilled.
                        Those tend to be more damaging.

Comment

• Should Odell return punts?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Should Odell return punts?
                            I would put him back there in big games like joe Gibbs used to do with Daryl green. For regular games I would honestly just like someone who could catch the ball. I don't want Beckham getting hurt. I wish the Giants would play for the fake on punts and just let the ball land wherever. Everyone on the return to team should just stay away from the ball and not block anyone. No penalties or fumbles that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Should Odell return punts?
                              Situationally, maybe, but we already have a really good PR in Harris. Is the injury keeping him off returns?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                I reject adulthood, it has been overrated so far. But I agree with the knocking off of crap.
                                See I disagree with your assessment of what is crap on here. What isn't crap on the thread? I mean I understand there are serious things discussed on here like when Rudy posts about having diarrhea but I feel there is room for everything on this thread. It's a very general forum jmike, you should be more open to all posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X