This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Situationally, maybe, but we already have a really good PR in Harris. Is the injury keeping him off returns?
    He was playing wr yesterday, I don't think it's an injury.

Comment

• Tell ya what all the talk about this being a passing league. Look what you can do with some maulers and an elite running back. You can make an average qb look great and keep your average defense off the field. Dallas as much as I hate to admit it is the best team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        See I disagree with your assessment of what is crap on here. What isn't crap on the thread? I mean I understand there are serious things discussed on here like when Rudy posts about having diarrhea but I feel there is room for everything on this thread. It's a very general forum jmike, you should be more open to all posts.
        I am open to any post. But I prefer posts that do not inhibit discussion. I have had a few spiteful and emotional posts around here, so trust me when I say you are better off listening to others when they say it is enough. Most often they are right.

Comment

I am open to any post. But I prefer posts that do not inhibit discussion. I have had a few spiteful and emotional posts around here, so trust me when I say you are better off listening to others when they say it is enough. Most often they are right.
          Can you give some examples where they are right ? I mean diarrhea has been a topic on here.

Comment

• Look I think morehead is a dispacable Human being and have seen some disturbing posts he has made towards others. Any time he comments on one of my posts I will continue to blast him plain and simple. If he or you don't like that tell him to keep his distance.

Comment

• Oh Jenn more importantly. I know lot of season left and so much uncertainty where we will pick. But would you say running back and online are major needs in early rounds of the draft?

Comment

Can you give some examples where they are right ? I mean diarrhea has been a topic on here.
                We've all gotten the point that you dislike him. Continuing to reiterate it does nothing to continue a dialog.

Comment

Oh Jenn more importantly. I know lot of season left and so much uncertainty where we will pick. But would you say running back and online are major needs in early rounds of the draft?
                  IDK yet, I want to see more of Perkins. Jennings is signed through 2018. If it looks like Perkins will be a 1a back then maybe they keep Jennings as the 1b or they sign another vet for the role and release Jennings. Darkwa is at best a 3rd back IMO. So if Perkins shows he is at best a 1b, then you are looking at getting another back and Jennings will most likely be let go. High draft pick will most likely be the route they choose in that case as getting a good primary back in FA is highly unlikely due to their short shelf life.

Comment

We've all gotten the point that you dislike him. Continuing to reiterate it does nothing to continue a dialog.
                    I haven't been lately, only when he comments on a post. As kind as he keeps to himself there will be no issue. I'm surprised so many on here like him. People need to pay closer attention to some of the disturbing posts people like him and that Roosevelt make. Roosevelt has made it clear over the years he is not a fan of certain groups of people. Those two are pretty messed up.

Comment

Situationally, maybe, but we already have a really good PR in Harris. Is the injury keeping him off returns?
                      Agreed. No I dont know whats going on with that. He caught a fade in the endzone yesterday.

Comment

• Too dangerous to have him back on punts consistently. Sehorn was never the same after that creeper Jim fassel put him back there in a preseason game.

Comment

Too dangerous to have him back on punts consistently. Sehorn was never the same after that creeper Jim fassel put him back there in a preseason game.
                          Ehhh, cant be afraid to do something because of something that happened 20 years ago.

Comment

• Too dangerous to have him back there regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Ehhh, cant be afraid to do something because of something that happened 20 years ago.
                              I'm happy to have him out there returning kicks and punts.

Anything to shut up the brainless "force the ball to Beckham" chorus.

He draws double coverage every game which leaves Cruz (usually) one on one and since he can't beat a rug these days, there is no one open. The solution, "Force the ball to Beckham!!! He's so super awesome we must throw it to him always particularly when he's triple covered because we don't want him to be mad at us and go sign with another team in three years!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                I'm happy to have him out there returning kicks and punts.

Anything to shut up the brainless "force the ball to Beckham" chorus.

He draws double coverage every game which leaves Cruz (usually) one on one and since he can't beat a rug these days, there is no one open. The solution, "Force the ball to Beckham!!! He's so super awesome we must throw it to him always particularly when he's triple covered because we don't want him to be mad at us and go sign with another team in three years!!"
                                I really would like Shep and Cruz to get going. Cruz has had a few big plays here and there. I wonder if he would be getting better separation if they were giving him more options like Gilbride ran. Wouldnt it be great to see a trio like 11 again aaaand have this defense?!
                                I should calm myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X