This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    I haven't been lately, only when he comments on a post. As kind as he keeps to himself there will be no issue. I'm surprised so many on here like him. People need to pay closer attention to some of the disturbing posts people like him and that Roosevelt make. Roosevelt has made it clear over the years he is not a fan of certain groups of people. Those two are pretty messed up.
    You might as well join them, Bill. Not sure why you had to turn into a troll yourself. We used to make fun of them. Oh well.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I've had an old Elantra with Penn. plates driving by my house for weeks.

Don't know what to make of it.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I've had an old Elantra with Penn. plates driving by my house for weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I've had an old Elantra with Penn. plates driving by my house for weeks.

Well, its already a car. Is it worth the effort to make anything else out of it?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            IDK yet, I want to see more of Perkins. Jennings is signed through 2018. If it looks like Perkins will be a 1a back then maybe they keep Jennings as the 1b or they sign another vet for the role and release Jennings. Darkwa is at best a 3rd back IMO. So if Perkins shows he is at best a 1b, then you are looking at getting another back and Jennings will most likely be let go. High draft pick will most likely be the route they choose in that case as getting a good primary back in FA is highly unlikely due to their short shelf life.
            I've seen you post in the past and I second your desire to see smash mouth football. I'm honestly jealous of the cowboys which makes me sick. I miss the days of Jacobs, ward, Bradshaw, look at the stars from 2008. Jacobs 1000 yards, ward 1000 yards, Bradshaw 400 yards and all averaged over 5 a carry, unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Ehhh, cant be afraid to do something because of something that happened 20 years ago.
              Good point but it's just not worth the risk IMO.

Comment

• A plane carrying the Brazilian soccer team crashed. Only 6 survived.
                http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/29/americ...lane-accident/
                ****ing awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  A plane carrying the Brazilian soccer team crashed. Only 6 survived.
                  http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/29/americ...lane-accident/
                  ****ing awful.
                  Ugh.....so ****ty.....
                  It's not "the" Brazilian soccer team, btw. It's one of the clubs in the country though. Not like it changes how awful it is, but I thought you meant it was like the national team or something.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Ugh.....so ****ty.....
                    It's not "the" Brazilian soccer team, btw. It's one of the clubs in the country though. Not like it changes how awful it is, but I thought you meant it was like the national team or something.
                    ohhh ok ok. No I thought they meant the national team as well.

Comment

• Pizz did you see survivor series? What a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        Pizz did you see survivor series? What a joke
                        I did.
                        I was a fan of the earlier matches, but the M.E. was a total let down, and confusing as ****....

Actually, now that I think about it...those traditional survivor series matches were some of the best ones I've seen.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The real card of the week was NXT Takeover: Toronto.....some amazing matches on that card, not that I'm at all surprised.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm going to Ring of Honor: "Final Battle" on Friday at the Hammerstein. Gonna be awesome
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I did.
                              I was a fan of the earlier matches, but the M.E. was a total let down, and confusing as ****....

Actually, now that I think about it...those traditional survivor series matches were some of the best ones I've seen.
                              I loved the old survivor series matchups. It used to be on thanksgiving night. The Lesnar v gberg made no sense. They squashed the biggest draw they have and the guy who ended the undertaker's streak to a guy who is only signed to do the rumble? I know Goldberg can't go 5 mins even but my god. Creative sucks.

Comment

I'm going to Ring of Honor: "Final Battle" on Friday at the Hammerstein. Gonna be awesome
                                That's the only good wrestling left.

Comment

Working...
                                X