This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Not a huge Bucks fan, but.....I was stoked to see ADAM COLE BAYBAYYY!!! with the title defend against O'Reilly, both of whom I'm a huge fan of.
    I also like Bobby Fish who was supposed to defend the TV Title against Dragon Lee, from CMLL.
    However, Will Ospreay(whos AMAZING) beat Fish for it....only to lose the title THE NEXT DAY, to....THE VILLAIN, Marty Scurll...who is one of my favorite heels from his PWG days.

So yea, those two matches alone are worth it not to mention all the other great stuff.

Briscoes vs Bucks!!!!

Jay Lethal vs Cody Rhodes
    Dalton Castle vs Colt Cabana
    Silas vs Jushin Thunder Liger

STACKED!!!
    I forgot that I saw colt cabana on the card too. The briscoes vs the bucks will steal the show I bet. I hope Cole goes over too but they are both great. Wwe can't come close to a card like that IMO. I also saw the motor city machine guns will be there.

Comment

• Jay lethal is and has been under rated for years. Plus he pulled Aj lee back in the day.

Comment

Not a huge Bucks fan, but.....I was stoked to see ADAM COLE BAYBAYYY!!! with the title defend against O'Reilly, both of whom I'm a huge fan of.
        I also like Bobby Fish who was supposed to defend the TV Title against Dragon Lee, from CMLL.
        However, Will Ospreay(whos AMAZING) beat Fish for it....only to lose the title THE NEXT DAY, to....THE VILLAIN, Marty Scurll...who is one of my favorite heels from his PWG days. So now it's a 4 corner match which should be insane.

So yea, those two matches alone are worth it not to mention all the other great stuff.
        Briscoes vs Bucks!!!!
        Jay Lethal vs Cody Rhodes
        Dalton Castle vs Colt Cabana
        Silas vs Jushin Thunder Liger

STACKED!!!

Congratulations; you guys have accomplished the impossible.

This convo makes dezz look cool by comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
          Jay lethal is and has been under rated for years. Plus he pulled Aj lee back in the day.
          did he?? Nice. He trained her, right? Who doesn't love a little AJ Lee....

I'm not a huge fan really. He's ok, but I've never been into him. I think I read the reason that he was champ so long was that because they needed to transition the belt between babyfaces, from Jay Briscoe to Adam Cole, but then Adam Cole got hurt, so Lethal had it FOREVER
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

lol.
            There is nothing Dezz could ever do to be cool.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Lol. Cant really dispute this comment

Comment

Lol. Cant really dispute this comment
                If wrestling is the thing that makes me "uncool", then I'd say I'm doing pretty good for myself overall lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Guy at my job watches that in his down time. Was never for me but some are pretty violent and adult themed so I can see the appeal. I tried watching dragon ball z but too much back story
                  Dragon Ball series has upwards of 400 episodes, too much to try to get into at this point. One Piece just ran its last season, over 800 episodes for that one I think.

Comment

If wrestling is the thing that makes me "uncool", then I'd say I'm doing pretty good for myself overall lol
                    lol same goes for me. ROH comes to philly in January at the 2300 arena better known as the ECW arena. I was at that arena years and years ago to see an ECW show. It's an historic venue but a complete dump.

Comment

lol.
                      Well he could turn on his air conditioner, that should do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Dragon Ball series has upwards of 400 episodes, too much to try to get into at this point. One Piece just ran its last season, over 800 episodes for that one I think.
                        What do you find interesting or what is entertaining about it to you? I ask cause I usually like a lot of the same lousy movies and shows that you do.

Comment

Comment

Never miss a beat

Comment

lol.
                              This is what I'm saying!

Comment

ugh

Comment

Working...
                                X