Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A priest just came in from a church in New Hampshire. He asked me if I could donate.
    "Yeaa, dont have any cash on me, sorry." Says we except pay pal or credit cards as well. Told him I was tapped out.
    Then he asked me if I was a Catholic. I joked "Ehhh, on the good days" He didnt look too pleased. Then he asked me if I would be attending church Christmas day. I said "Probably not, maybe Christmas Eve though"
    "Oh you go to the midnight mass?"
    "No 5 pm. Thats still good, right?"
    I could tell he was doing his best to keep his cool. "Well you should go on Christmas day, Christ was born on that day, its the least we can do."
    "yea Ill do my best, Have a nice day."
    I wanted to pisshim of so bad and say how do you know its his birthday?

How do the weirdest people on Earth find my store? Last week was Miss Beeferoni, this week a priest....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Well he could turn on his air conditioner, that should do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        A priest just came in from a church in New Hampshire. He asked me if I could donate.
        "Yeaa, dont have any cash on me, sorry." Says we except pay pal or credit cards as well. Told him I was tapped out.
        Then he asked me if I was a Catholic. I joked "Ehhh, on the good days" He didnt look too pleased. Then he asked me if I would be attending church Christmas day. I said "Probably not, maybe Christmas Eve though"
        I could tell he was doing his best to keep his cool. "Well you should go on Christmas day, Christ was born on that day, its the least we can do."

How do the weirdest people on Earth find my store? Last week was Miss Beeferoni, this week a priest....

Jesus, you are too patient.

Wouldn't it be easier to simply tell him you're Muslim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Jesus, you are too patient.

Wouldn't it be easier to simply tell him you're Muslim?
          If this guy kept talking I would have converted to Islam.

Hes from NH, what the hell is he doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
            What do you find interesting or what is entertaining about it to you? I ask cause I usually like a lot of the same lousy movies and shows that you do.
            IDK, each has a different appeal. I like the medium because you can do things, tell stories, present emotions, etc... in ways you just can't in live action series. Much the same way I prefer an audiobook to a book or even a movie. I find an audio book as the best medium for telling a story. The japanese style animation allows for a story to be told visually in the best way. You can watch an anime series in another language and without subtitles and still follow the story very well, provided it is a well done anime. I know someone who was able to learn conversational Japanese this way.

Comment

just trying to help guys, geez

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                lol same goes for me. ROH comes to philly in January at the 2300 arena better known as the ECW arena. I was at that arena years and years ago to see an ECW show. It's an historic venue but a complete dump.
                Yea, everyone knows 2300 Arena....

Looks so ****ty though lol. I love when they did that show in like, I wanna say '05? The one where RVD won the belt? High production value made that place look pretty good lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

A priest just came in from a church in New Hampshire. He asked me if I could donate.

Not that I wanna start a religious topic, but....even theologists know that Hayzeus wasn't born on 12/25. It was just a chosen date.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    just trying to help guys, geez
                    try harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Not that I wanna start a religious topic, but....even theologists know that Hayzeus wasn't born on 12/25. It was just a chosen date.
                      Have fun burning in hell, heathen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Have fun burning in hell, heathen.
                        Oh, I'll have fun.....you'll all be there with me. We'll have a blast I'm sure.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Oh, I'll have fun.....you'll all be there with me. We'll have a blast I'm sure.

Comment

try harder.

Comment

• Sully was pretty good.

Comment

• I have a bad feeling that this will be the high point of our season.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X