This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]heyL.. how was the vacation[/quote]
    It was great. LOTS of driving. 1200 miles for one night. It was a helluva night though. Also in Nevada there is a town called Byron. I tried to take a pic on my cell but it didn't work too well. Good times!!!

Even on vacation I can't stop thinking about you. [{]
    [/quote]YEESH, 1200 MILES!!!! Deezamn, how many hours it take ya???
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]YEESH, 1200 MILES!!!! Deezamn, how many hours it take ya???
      [/quote]
      8 hours each way...[] So fun though

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]heyL.. how was the vacation[/quote]
        It was great. LOTS of driving. 1200 miles for one night. It was a helluva night though. Also in Nevada there is a town called Byron. I tried to take a pic on my cell but it didn't work too well. Good times!!!

Even on vacation I can't stop thinking about you. [{]
        [/quote]</P>

lol...thats is a long hall.... glad you had a good time.</P>

</P>

</P>

edit.. ghost town..lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

In all seriousness, I hope you can quit. We wouldn't want to lose our little friend.</p>[/quote]

Could deal without the "Little" part [:P] I may be shorter then you, But I'd bet I'm "Bigger" if weight becomes a factor...

Anyhow, Yeah well I haven't smoked a cig for a week now because...well I've been unable to...so I might as well not smoke for another week that's what I'm thinking.
          [/quote]

today was my official last day brotha... we can keep each other strong lol..

altho i was fiendin after lunch
          [/quote] the greatOct 11gang smoke out........corny I know lol[/quote]

cigarettes.. not pot lol
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
            Apparently a guy can't take a break without explaining himself.....
            [/quote]</p>

lololololololololololol</p>[/quote]

what the **** are you laughing at? I'm serious... there's no real reason to be posting on the NFL message boards during the offseason. So, I'm on a hiatus, that's all. Got a problem with that?
            [/quote]

listen its not that serious to anybody in here bro... just stop pullin this attitude around. Nobody cares anymore, stop bumping it. Its fine, go do whatever u wanna do nobody is acting that concerned

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I'm getting a room within walking distance of the stadium . Because the last thing I need is to get as drunk as I did at the draft day party and try and find my way around .. They should really do something about the way people drive up there . LOL[/quote]
              I am staying at the Howard Johnson Inn in Clifton, NJ. ShockNAwe is staying there also and I think Kase is getting a room for that night. Who knows, maybe MMB will crash the spot to...
              [/quote]

fa shizz

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]YEESH, 1200 MILES!!!! Deezamn, how many hours it take ya???
                [/quote]
                8 hours each way...[] So fun though
                [/quote]
                now its back to work *****

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

In all seriousness, I hope you can quit. We wouldn't want to lose our little friend.</P>[/quote]

Could deal without the "Little" part [:P] I may be shorter then you, But I'd bet I'm "Bigger" if weight becomes a factor...

Anyhow, Yeah well I haven't smoked a cig for a week now because...well I've been unable to...so I might as well not smoke for another week that's what I'm thinking.
                  [/quote]

cigarettes.. not pot lol
                  [/quote] lol good luck with the cigs..matt ...sun's shinning today up here. Hey I have seen some of you guys quote only part of a message how do you do that?

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

In all seriousness, I hope you can quit. We wouldn't want to lose our little friend.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

cigarettes.. not pot lol
                    [/quote] lol good luck with the cigs..matt ...sun's shinning today up here. Hey I have seen some of you guys quote only part of a message how do you do that?[/quote]

u hit the qoute box and then manually delete everything u dont want.. just make sure u have qoute boxes

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

lololololololololololol</P>

[/quote]

what the **** are you laughing at? I'm serious... there's no real reason to be posting on the NFL message boards during the offseason. So, I'm on a hiatus, that's all. Got a problem with that?
                      [/quote]</P>

When you get a little older, you'll be less sensative.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

cigarettes.. not pot lol
                        [/quote] lol good luck with the cigs..matt ...sun's shinning today up here. Hey I have seen some of you guys quote only part of a message how do you do that?[/quote]

u hit the qoute box and then manually delete everything u dont want.. just make sure u have qoute boxes
                        [/quote]test</P>

Comment

morning! [C]

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

lololololololololololol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

When you get a little older, you'll be less sensative.</p>[/quote]

I hope so Morehead, I sure hope so.

See the Yanks win again last night? []

Comment

So what cha what cha what cha want

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4360330

Tell me this is a bad dream and that isn't happening. Someone PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                                X