This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I have a bad feeling that this will be the high point of our season.

It might be. But it's still a far sight better than last year.

That said, I'm in for the duration. I haven't seen any other teams that impress me all that much. Doesn't mean we'll make any noise in the playoffs but moving from the also ran pile to contenders is positive growth in my book .

Comment

I have a bad feeling that this will be the high point of our season.
      Criticizing Chrissy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Sully was pretty good.
        it was ok. seemed like it went to fast to be any kind of captivating story or anything...
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Criticizing Chrissy.
          YOU better win this week. Don't worry about the G men.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

That said, I'm in for the duration. I haven't seen any other teams that impress me all that much. Doesn't mean we'll make any noise in the playoffs but moving from the also ran pile to contenders is positive growth in my book .
            Ya know what.....fine by me. I like when people aren't talking about us.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              it was ok. seemed like it went to fast to be any kind of captivating story or anything...
              It was quick but still good. Hanks is my homie. So many Tommys in my life.

Comment

YOU better win this week. Don't worry about the G men.
                I will say Im pretty pump for the Steelers game. First non division game that has in a long time. Maybe its false hope though. Well see.

Comment

documentaryish it was ok, the coke and popcorn was excellent

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

+1 I had tramped my expectations down for this year with a new head coach and all . Maybe Ben will pull a rabbit out of his hat, I think talent wise the makings are there to beat a team like Pit we shall see

Comment

• Truthfully, I think that our offense needs to gel better(not exactly reinventing the wheel with this opinion, I realize). I'm surprised that's been our slow-down, HOWEVER, we're missing a lot of guys, so, I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. Having Vereen would have helped a lot, and our OL has been less than awesome, so....

We should really be decimating the competition.....like, destroying....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Haha that's cool you made an Anmie of ur likeness.

Comment

• The lions game will be the biggest game of the year. We will be favored and at home.

Comment

We should really be decimating the competition.....like, destroying....
                            which?

Comment

• I coulda went to the game on Sunday for $6.....SIX...DOLLARS

I was like 40 mins from Cleveland, and they are practically giving the tix away at this point. But, I had to come home on Saturday instead even though I was off through Monday.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                which?
                                Cheerleading.....the cheerleading competition.....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X