This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Cheerleading.....the cheerleading competition.....
    No, I meant should they be decimating or destroying?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      No, I meant should they be decimating or destroying?
      Teams that don't have defenses like Arizona & Denver for example, lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Teams that don't have defenses like Arizona & Denver for example, lol
        ok, but which should they be doing?

Comment

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

By that I mean, if they destroy something they put an end to it completely, while decimating is reducing it by a tenth. Quite a big difference there and I am not sure how badly you think they should be beating these teams. I figure if we quantify that, decimating would have the Giants winning by a tenth of their score? Which say they score 30 points, they win by three. Which is pretty close to what they have been doing.

Comment

because you can't do both

Comment

• Ok, well.....I stopped caring at this point.....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ok, well.....I stopped caring at this point.....
                  huh?

Comment

• Anyone collect baseball cards growing up? What was your most valuable card ?

Comment

huh?
                      And you give me a hard time about being a **** to morehead. Stop acting like ur confused with this conversation lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        And you give me a hard time about being a **** to morehead. Stop acting like ur confused with this conversation lol
                        I was just trying to understand what he meant. I really don't understand why people have an issue stating what they actually mean. We have YA in another thread calling Vernon average, but if you go by what he descibes about his play, it paints a picture of a well above average to very good player. Its like he doesn't know what average means. JP here is using contradictory descriptive words and I am expected to understand what he means. People use the word "literally" to preface an exaggeration. I got in a five page discussion with somebody because he kept using the word "impossible" to mean "most likely not"....etc...etc...etc... AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH How am I supposed to know what the **** anyone is talking about when they don't even use words based on what they mean and the get chippy when I ask for an explaination. FFS people, read a ******* dictionary or at least be prepared to explain yourself when somebody doesn't understand the nonsense you spew!

Comment

• Ok, I feel better now thanks.

Comment

I was just trying to understand what he meant. I really don't understand why people have an issue stating what they actually mean. We have YA in another thread calling Vernon average, but if you go by what he descibes about his play, it paints a picture of a well above average to very good player. Its like he doesn't know what average means. JP here is using contradictory descriptive words and I am expected to understand what he means. People use the word "literally" to preface an exaggeration. I got in a five page discussion with somebody because he kept using the word "impossible" to mean "most likely not"....etc...etc...etc... AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH How am I supposed to know what the **** anyone is talking about when they don't even use words based on what they mean and the get chippy when I ask for an explaination. FFS people, read a ******* dictionary or at least be prepared to explain yourself when somebody doesn't understand the nonsense you spew!
                            But when It comes to him using the word literally you know damn well what he means. I'm just joking though I think it's funny how you always take what people say on here to mean exactly how it reads. I do know ur just bustin chops tough. Lol

Comment

Ok, I feel better now thanks.
                              Who did you prefer on cheers woody or coach ?

Comment

• Vernon is an excellent player. Good against the run, 3 down player and has been getting a pass rush. He is overpaid IMO but they needed to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X