This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Truthfully, I think that our offense needs to gel better(not exactly reinventing the wheel with this opinion, I realize). I'm surprised that's been our slow-down, HOWEVER, we're missing a lot of guys, so, I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. Having Vereen would have helped a lot, and our OL has been less than awesome, so....

We should really be decimating the competition.....like, destroying....
    Vereen is coming back in 2 weeks supposedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Vereen is coming back in 2 weeks supposedly.
      Ru serious ? That's great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        But when It comes to him using the word literally you know damn well what he means. I'm just joking though I think it's funny how you always take what people say on here to mean exactly how it reads. I do know ur just bustin chops tough. Lol
        ignore me, I am having a bad day
        Last edited by jmike; 11-30-2016, 01:04 AM. Reason: uneccessary vent of frustration

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Usually I am not. It has gotten harder to decipher people's vernacular in recent years for me, particularly in text based communications. I know most of you probably find it ridiculously simple, but it is a daily frustration for me. I type in much the same way as I talk as most here probably do, but when I read things that others write it is hard to decipher because I don't get the vocal or body language cues to indicate the real meaning of what they are saying. So I tend to go by the literal meaning of what they are saying and translate from there, but sometimes what is said is so contradictory that I really can't figure out what their real meaning is. Sometimes I make jokes about it because it is my way of making fun of myself, because if you can't laugh at your own issues you are taking life way to seriously, but it can be very frustrating at times.

Ultimately it doesn't matter though, my issue not yours.
          Just my option I don't think it's an issue of yours. Sorry if it really is an issue for you I've always assumed you were just playing around

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
            Who did you prefer on cheers woody or coach ?
            Well in the first couple of seasons of the show I felt coach was a better character, but in the last few Woody had the more memorable moments.

Comment

A priest just came in from a church in New Hampshire. He asked me if I could donate.
              "Yeaa, dont have any cash on me, sorry." Says we except pay pal or credit cards as well. Told him I was tapped out.
              Then he asked me if I was a Catholic. I joked "Ehhh, on the good days" He didnt look too pleased. Then he asked me if I would be attending church Christmas day. I said "Probably not, maybe Christmas Eve though"
              "Oh you go to the midnight mass?"
              "No 5 pm. Thats still good, right?"
              I could tell he was doing his best to keep his cool. "Well you should go on Christmas day, Christ was born on that day, its the least we can do."
              "yea Ill do my best, Have a nice day."
              I wanted to pisshim of so bad and say how do you know its his birthday?

How do the weirdest people on Earth find my store? Last week was Miss Beeferoni, this week a priest....
              We still go to midnight mass at the church where we were married. It's actually at 10 pm, and there's a good choir doing carols beforehand. It makes my mom happy, and she comes up from Virginia each year to do this. Last year, I had a bunch of beers beforehand, and had to go right in the middle of it all. I thought there was a bathroom behind the alter, but couldn't find one - so I wound up ducking out the side door and whizzing in the bushes. Everyone was looking at me when I came back, and questioning where I found a bathroom?
              I don't feel so bad now, though - knowing that it wasn't his birthday, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                We still go to midnight mass at the church where we were married. It's actually at 10 pm, and there's a good choir doing carols beforehand. It makes my mom happy, and she comes up from Virginia each year to do this. Last year, I had a bunch of beers beforehand, and had to go right in the middle of it all. I thought there was a bathroom behind the alter, but couldn't find one - so I wound up ducking out the side door and whizzing in the bushes. Everyone was looking at me when I came back, and questioning where I found a bathroom?
                I don't feel so bad now, though - knowing that it wasn't his birthday, anyway.
                I remember going to Midnight Mass after a huge party and I was completely wasted.
                First and last time I went to Mass drunk.

I felt dirty. Had to say a lot of Hail Mary's and Our Father's to make up for that one.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Did I spell accept, except? hahahaha jeezus hernandez.....

Comment

• Everyone troll Rudys thread.

Comment

Everyone troll Rudys thread.
                      Should I use my trolling user identity?

Comment

Did I spell accept, except? hahahaha jeezus hernandez.....
                        You did but I let it slide.

I figured you were wasted after that episode with the renegade priest.

Comment

Nah, your jmike character works as is, don't screw around with it.

Comment

Yes please
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Everyone troll Rudys thread.
                              I'm on it
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Nah, your jmike character works as is, don't screw around with it.
                                huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X