This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe someone here knows where I might easily find these stats:

I want to know what players have the most individual success against each team in rushing, receiving and passing. examples: What QB has thrown for the most yards againts the Steelers in history, What RB has the most yards rushing against the Rams in nfl history, what WR has the most yards receiving against the Seahawks, etc...

Just out of idle curiousity, wasn't sure if somebody has already compiled these numbers.

Comment

• Interesting Phil Simms tidbit, career against the Cowboys he is 10-13 with 4804 yards passing and 78.4 rating: Eagles he's 9-12, 4111 & 69.7, Skins he's 14-6, 4088 & 76.1 and Cards he's 12-6, 3404 & 83.8

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Maybe someone here knows where I might easily find these stats:

I want to know what players have the most individual success against each team in rushing, receiving and passing. examples: What QB has thrown for the most yards againts the Steelers in history, What RB has the most yards rushing against the Rams in nfl history, what WR has the most yards receiving against the Seahawks, etc...

Just out of idle curiousity, wasn't sure if somebody has already compiled these numbers.
        Honestly, those are like broadcast stats. I don't know if you'll simply find them on a regular website. I would find all that pretty interesting though.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Interesting Phil Simms tidbit, career against the Cowboys he is 10-13 with 4804 yards passing and 78.4 rating: Eagles he's 9-12, 4111 & 69.7, Skins he's 14-6, 4088 & 76.1 and Cards he's 12-6, 3404 & 83.8
          The Giants weren't very good for a large chunk of his career. I AM actually surprised that he didn't have a better record against the cowboys though
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            The Giants weren't very good for a large chunk of his career. I AM actually surprised that he didn't have a better record against the cowboys though
            I wasn't really watching back then, the first game I have any firm recollection of was the last one of the 1989 season.

Comment

I wasn't really watching back then, the first game I have any firm recollection of was the last one of the 1989 season.
              me neither, too young. but I read a lot lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Maybe someone here knows where I might easily find these stats:

I'm sure you checked pro football reference already but that would of been my guess on where to find that info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                  I'm sure you checked pro football reference already but that would of been my guess on where to find that info.
                  already checked, I could find the info there but I would have to look at the QBs individual stats to do it, which is way more time than I am willing to take on idle curiousity. Figured it could be something I could do while sitting in the airport waiting for the inevitably delayed flight tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Yea if I recall In the early to mid 80's Dallas beat them a lot. From 88-90 the Giants beat them 6 straight though

Comment

already checked, I could find the info there but I would have to look at the QBs individual stats to do it, which is way more time than I am willing to take on idle curiousity. Figured it could be something I could do while sitting in the airport waiting for the inevitably delayed flight tomorrow.
                      Where are you going ?

Comment

Where are you going ?
                        Taking my nephew to Universal.

Comment

Taking my nephew to Universal.
                          That's cool. You are a good aunt Jenn

Comment

• Auntie Nelly.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Auntie Nelly.
                              I wonder if she is tall enough to ride the rides.

Comment

I wonder if she is tall enough to ride the rides.
                                ugh, that's a lob, man...a freakin' alley-oop......

I'll refrain....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X