This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    listen, I wasn't actually making a joke.....I refrained from making a joke.
    Well thank god for that....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      They were back and his sons grew up. When they got back from Paris Ragnar left
      Last edited by jmike; 12-01-2016, 05:12 PM. Reason: shut up jenn

Comment

• Strangely I was thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

• What college do you guys think have provided the Giants with the best players over the years?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
            What college do you guys think have provided the Giants with the best players over the years?
            oh man...we'd have to sort through so many players....

off the top of my head I'm going to say LSU recently. With the exception of Randle, they were good. Actually, Chad Jones never saw the field....but C-Web from LSU also.

Apple and Hankins were Ohio St. guys.....

THE U produced: Kenny Phillips, Flowers, Shockey..............sinorice moss lmao
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

off the top of my head I'm going to say LSU recently. With the exception of Randle, they were good. Actually, Chad Jones never saw the field....but C-Web from LSU also.

THE U produced: Kenny Phillips, Flowers, Shockey..............sinorice moss lmao
              North Carolina too. LT, Hakeem Nicks, and the great Marvin Austin

Comment

• Syracuse - Will Allen, Tyree, Pugh, Bromley, Nassib
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Good call on LSU. Leonard Marshall went there too.

Comment

• Michigan we got jumbo, toomer, and jenn's favorite Tyrone Wheatley

Comment

Morehead State

Comment

• Jim Burt went to Miami too

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Morehead State
                          There's only 2 other athletes I know who went to Morehead State.....Kenneth Faried from the NBA, and John Rauch in baseball who had a cup of coffee as a closer.....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

There's only 2 other athletes I know who went to Morehead State.....Kenneth Faried from the NBA, and John Rauch in baseball who had a cup of coffee as a closer.....
                            there was one other MS player on the giants along with Simms , tight end Gary Shirk 76/82

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              there was one other MS player on the giants along with Simms , tight end Gary Shirk 76/82
                              Tight end #87!

I actually had a Gary Shirk jersey once. Not an officially licensed one, it was just a grey sweatshirt I used to play football that I wrote 87 on the back.

I also had a Tucker Fedrickson, probably made with the same magic marker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Tight end #87!

I actually had a Gary Shirk jersey once. Not an officially licensed one, it was just a grey sweatshirt I used to play football that I wrote 87 on the back.

I also had a Tucker Fedrickson, probably made with the same magic marker.
                                I've only ever owned one jersey, and it has Foghorn Leghorn in old school football gear on it. I only wear it each S.B., and of course it's rather tight the last few years. But it reminds me of crazy S.B. parties from the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X