This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Nice....though I should forewarn you.....I'm getting you the same thing I got you last year.

This weekend ummm......I got that ROH show tonight, not sure about tmrw. Sunday I'm gonna go with the fam to get a tree. There's this place up the parkway in Milan where people literally tailgate all day to cut their Christmas trees lol. you can bring those moveable fire pits, coolers of beer, grills, all that ****. it's weird, but it's kind of a funny tradition.

That sounds cool.

There's a tree farm up the road from in Verbena, but since my daughter and SIL are home this year we're celebrating on the island that is long. So, fake tree etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      That sounds cool.

There's a tree farm up the road from in Verbena, but since my daughter and SIL are home this year we're celebrating on the island that is long. So, fake tree etc..
      Ya know......
      I'm 33 and I've never once in my lifetime have had to go to LawnGuyLand for anything. Winning.
      I've literally never been east of JFK
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

So, what's up y'all?

Big weekend plans? I will publish my xmas list shortly for your convenience

Sarcasm, back
        My wife had her left knee done Nov 3 so she's house bound all month.The last week or so she's been getting around pretty good,driving again and going to PT...This knee recovery has been far easier than her other, She's getting antsy and wants to do something , not sure what we'll do right yet ...

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          My wife had her left knee done Nov 3 so she's house bound all month.The last week or so she's been getting around pretty good,driving again and going to PT...This knee recovery has been far easier than her other, She's getting antsy and wants to do something , not sure what we'll do right yet ...
          you guys should try sky diving
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            or cliff-diving.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ya know......
              I'm 33 and I've never once in my lifetime have had to go to LawnGuyLand for anything. Winning.
              I've literally never been east of JFK
              For there record, I'm only about 5 miles east of JFK and I rarely ever venture further

Comment

For there record, I'm only about 5 miles east of JFK and I rarely ever venture further
                For the record, I'm only here so I don't get fined.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

For the record, I'm only here so I don't get fined.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    You should try javelin catching "whoops"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                      You should try javelin catching "whoops"
                      yeah I wasn't sure how to take his suggestion I'm a little dense at times. I'm sure there are 65 year olds and woman with bad knees that might entertain jumping out of a moving vehicle at I don't know how many ft off the ground. But that's not us I don't jump out of, off of ,onto or over anything unless its to get out of harms way.. As for cliff diving, well jumping off might be fun to do with one those winged gliders but again I don't think that's in the cards either. You got the whole jumping thing plus running ! anyhow I was just making friendly talk in response to Sarc's post and it reaped what it sowed ... "double whoops"

ZT you have a great weekend ...
                      Last edited by byron; 12-03-2016, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        yeah I wasn't sure how to take his suggestion I'm a little dense at times. I'm sure there are 65 year olds and woman with bad knees that might entertain jumping out of a moving vehicle at I don't know how many ft off the ground. But that's not us I jump out of, off of ,onto or over anything unless its to get out of harms way.. As for cliff diving, well jumping off might be fun to do with one those winged gliders but again I don't think that's in the cards either. You got the whole jumping thing plus running ! anyhow I was just making friendly talk in response to Sarc's post and it reaped what it sowed ... "double whoops"

ZT you have a great weekend ...
                        You too Byron.

Comment

• Love Eli and have always been happy with getting him over Big Ben and Rivers in 2004 but you saw the major difference between him and Big Ben yesterday when it comes to hanging in the pocket and making a throw down field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                            Love Eli and have always been happy with getting him over Big Ben and Rivers in 2004 but you saw the major difference between him and Big Ben yesterday when it comes to hanging in the pocket and making a throw down field.
                            I dont think thats it at all. Their playcalling is awful. Flowers is awful. Wheres Shepard, Cruz? This is all on Ben.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I dont think thats it at all. Their playcalling is awful. Flowers is awful. Wheres Shepard, Cruz? This is all on Ben.
                              I can't argue any of that. I agree but Eli was bad yesterday and that 4th and 1 play to Tye frustrated me

Comment

• Yea, the playcalling yesterday was godawful. I yelled "WHY?! WHHHYYYYY?!?!?!!?!?" at the tv like 4 times yesterday.....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X